Hibiscus Lodge Hotel
$120
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$66
$68
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$50
$41
  • Bar/Lounge
$45
$41
  • Free Internet
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
$65
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
$270
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
$384
$339
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $378/night.

$160
Official Site
All reviewsalmond treebreakfast was includedswinging barincluded in the room raterooms are cleanocean viewjamaican breakfastclose to towncable tvport antonioceiling fanocho rios townevery morningdunns riverour honeymoonweddingac
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a great location right on Main Street in the center of town. They do weddings there, as it's a beautiful garden settings. I have stayed here twice. The rooms are average, but clean. There are no telephones in the rooms, and I had asked management about it, however, I'm not sure if they put them in as yet.

They have their own pool and jacuzzi outdoors, and you can walk down to the beach. However, the beach does not have the great shore sand, where you can sunbath and relax. It's more like where you can go take a nice dip. There's also an area with a pipe, where you can go and get fresh water to wash off, after you are done taking your dip. If you decide to go take a dip, do not expect a sprawling white sand beach like I mentioned, as where the hotel is located, it's
not a good beach section.

There's also a restaurant on site, that do serve Jamaican hot breakfast, but you have to pay an extra US$3, unless you book the room with the breakfast included. The breakfast consists of callaloo, ackee & saltfish, fried dumplings, boiled bananas, etc. The restaurant on site is called, "Almond Tree Restaurant."

The rates are competitive and the staff is courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trudy F
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great staff,excellent food and nice clean environment.The staff provided prompt efficient service.We enjoyed our Ocean View Room.Will definately stay there again.We had a good time talking with the parrot .I work in the hospitality industry and I was impressed with their service and level of cleansiness.The view from the pool deck is amazing.We took some amazing pictures there.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jasarai
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Only thing they have going for them is the location, close to town and over looking the water other that it was a place to sleep and the bed was hard so I didn't sleep much. The was just okay nothing to write home about. If your coming to experience real Jamaican food this is not a good example. It was very disappointing to find out they are actually on a cliff and don't have there own beach but you have to walk aways to semi private beach. The pool is awkward with a an old wooden bridge over the middle. i will never stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Steven P
Reviewed April 26, 2013

For the last several years we have been staying at the Hibiscus Lodge for much of February. Our experience has been great with bright sun, cool ocean breezes, and excellent food. It is close to town which we try to walk to everyday. There is much to do in Ocho Rios, but my favorite is to sit by the pool and read. Our maid fixes our room any way we want it, washes our clothes when we ask, and takes care of our general needs. The restaurant staff is cheerful and provides excellent service. They honor special requests for meals. The only event that has disappointed us is that one of the members of lower management has approached us with a request for money to pay for some furniture for her home. Several other guests in our group were also asked for money. We did report this to one of the owners of the lodge who was just as disappointed as we were. We do however already have our reservations for next February. The Hibiscus Lodge is our second home.

Room Tip: All good ocean views...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JJRastaLady
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hello, I just want to say that I had my wedding reception at Hibiscus Lodge and my husband and I decided to also stay there for our honeymoon. I am so glad that we did both. The staff helped out tremendously with our cake and music setup (we wanted to do the other decorations ourselves). They definitely went the extra mile and made sure all was to our liking. This hotel in my books, can rival any of the big all-inclusive resorts in the surrounding area. The service of most staff at the hotel was respectful and professional. The grounds itself is beautiful with lush gardens and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Our room was a big modern sea-view room (#27). I would recommend Hibiscus Lodge to anyone wanting to plan a wedding in Jamaica or just wanting the perfect getaway for two. My sincerest thanks to Marlene and Merv. You both are tops in the hotel service industry. I thank all the other staff as well, my husband and I enjoyed every minute of our stay and will definitely return again.

L. Shaw

Room Tip: Top floor sea-view rooms are spacious and most with private terraces.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple