More attraction details
Owner description: Pamper yourself at this luxurious spa resort located in a beautiful tropical gardens.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

As usual my wife went to the Spa. When we booked the first appointment there was a male member of staff (not Spa) who seemed keen to denigrate the guests, learn a little patois before you go to Jamaica. The Spa hair salon and the nail lady did excellent work, look for weekly offers.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I did the couples massage at the resort. It was terrific. We were at ease from the moment we walked in. The actual massage was probably one of the best we have had. But on top of it you get to use the sauna and then cool off in a small pool. Highly recommend.

1  Thank BSpahr
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Amazing staff and service. Not overly pushy when they try to sell you products. The level of care and attention is superior.

1  Thank Joanna329
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have done Mani's, Pedi's, and massages at this resort. Wonderful!!! Really enjoyed the couples massage. I would suggest doing it on the beach.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I are frequent spa-goers and had a wonderful couples massage. You are first treated to the steam room followed by a dunk in the cold pool. The staff is helpful and the spa is lovely.

1  Thank ktmonster