Prospect Plantation
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
$587
$529
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
$65
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$105
$87
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Orbitz.com
$75
$73
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Pool
$630
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswag watereight riversoutdoor livingcooking class was greatjitney ridevilla staymeals preparedcomfortable bedsjerk chickenperfect locationamazing weekeach eveningreggae beachjamaican foodlaid backnew friendsinclusive resorts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had the recent pleasure of spending 5 days at Frankfort villa with my family. The setting, the beach, and the comfort and understated elegance of the house are just wonderful. It certainly is a little piece of paradise. But the icing on the delicious cake of Frankfort is its staff who are not only very professional but utterly charming. Rockwain and Shelley are superb chefs, turning out wonderful meals that included both European and Jamaican dishes. I still dream about their grilled lobster with mango butter, ortanique sorbet and those delicious 'stamp-and-go' appetisers. Our butlers, Lee and Palmer, were so attentive (gin and tonic with orange instead of lime of lemon. Wow!), as were the housekeepers, Marva and Ester and the gardener, John. The property manager, Rory Baugh, was also extremely helpful. I unreservedly recommend Frankfort, and indeed any of the Prospect villas, for those seeking a piece of Paradise, even if only for 5 days. (Oh, and the horseback tour of the plantation is a must, too!)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Donia-Brighton
Baughs, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Donia,

thank you for your review. we are delighted that you had a phenomenal time with us. The Prospect family will always be pleased to look after you and your family. Please do return in the near future. we look forward to hosting you again.

Kind Regards,

Rory

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We drove to the plantation to tour. Didn't know about villa until we arrived and it's the only way this comes up on trip advisor. We learned of tour via lonely planet. Anyway, you can take tractor ride tour ($35) or Segway ($75). Initially didn't know about Segway our May have done that. Glad we didn't. Our tour guide, Donovan was hilarious! He had a lot of knowledge of plantation, it's plant and history. Grounds are beautiful! You can also book a culinary class and learn to cook several Jamaican dishes. The owners do a lot for local community and there is even a full-ride school for boys here. Gorgeous grounds on hilltop overlooking ocean. You could book a fantastic wedding.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was fortunate to spend a 5 day weekend at the Frangipani villa and must say that I was thoroughly impressed. The villa was well furnished, comfortable, spotless and spacious - easily housing 6 adults and two infants with room to spare.

The staff, led by Omar, were a true delight and graciously ensured that we were well taken care of at all times during our stay. The bar was always well stocked and the meals were exquisite and nicely varied to give a comprehensive sampling of Jamaican cuisine.

I wholeheartedly recommend the Prospect Villas and staff for a Jamaican getaway and I eagerly await my next visit.

Kemi

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kemigeorge
Baughs, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Kemi,

Thank You for choosing Prospect Plantation Villas/Frangipani for your vacation destination. we are delighted that you had such a great time. we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I spent my life saying I would never visit the same place twice, but here I am writing after my return! My family had such a wonderful vacation last year that we decided to bring another family and headed back to Frangipani Villa at Prospect Plantation! The villa is beautiful, clean, updated beautiful bath suites in each bedroom, large private pool with views to make you want to stay forever. Our weather, activities and vacation were perfect. We were pampered by the most caring and kind staff. Omar, Ms. Elaine and Ms. Enid are warm, welcoming, accommodating and the food is the freshest and finest around! The fact that this staff has been together for over 15 years says so much about Prospect Plantation and what they stand for. It truly feels like a home away from home, and we feel like family when we return. We have decided that this vacation is now a family tradition, and we can't wait to return next year!

Room Tip: I have visited all of the 6 villas, they are all beautiful!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank sojomojo
Baughs, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Hello Somojo,

thank you so much for returning to Prospect Villas/ Frangipani. we are delighted that you had a great time. we look forward to hosting you next year same time same place.

Best Regards,

Rory

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My Experience at the plantation was like heaven on earth. The service was on point . The villas were beautiful and always clean . The people were very welcoming . OverAll I loved it! Can't wait to visit again. I recommend anyone to go there it's worth every penny.

• Stayed: June 2013