“The most beautiful views and the Best Jerk you will taste”

Yaaman Adventure Park
Eco-Tour (Konoko Falls- Fern Gully- Yaaman Adventure Park) from Ocho Rios
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have something very special stored for our adventure enthusiasts as we are a 18th Century Estate agricultural property full of rich history and culture sceneries. Formerly known as Prospect Plantation, Yaaman Adventure Park invites you to grab a front row seat to partake in a true adventure with mother nature, and all of the memorable activities that we have to offer in Jamaica. Fasten your seatbelt and prepare to feel the excitement on the mud buggy ride! Enjoy an Open-Aired Carriage Ride, and become an expert local chef. Hop on Horseback Riding adventure, ride on a camel, and swim with dolphins.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been to Ocho Rios a few times and almost every tour you take includes Dunn's River Falls - well I had no intention on climbing them again so I looked for some thing completely different. I found a Culinary demonstration at Prospect Plantation and got very excited. I love to cook and I love to try new things. Chef Irie (Jason) was a great teacher. He was able to answer any questions I had. While you eat what you prepared (and more) for lunch you can not beat the view of mountains a head and the sea below. Your tour includes a walk in the garden, a tram ride with great explanations of the plantation and the nicest guides you will ever meet. This was the best decision I and I can not wait to bring other friends when I head back in November.

All reviews
"tractor pull"
"cooking tour"
"red mud"

Reviewed May 9, 2013

we enjoyed a morning tour and camel ride, it was very informative but relaxing, we enjoyed the tour guide and the rest of the staff. We have already recommended it to our friends they enjoyed the segway tour.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My daughter and I picked this tour because it included climbing Dunn's River Falls which I had done before and wanted to add something new to my return trip but have my daughter still be able to climb the falls. Our tour of Prospect Plantation went beyond our expectations. The beautiful views, and camels, ostriches, coconuts, pineapples and lime trees, and fruit tasting - and Damion W - the tour photographer really added to the fun of the tour and made it a trip to remember!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We took our 3 children, ages 10, 9, and 6 on the tour. It was nice, relaxing, and beautiful scenery. Our tour guide, Vincent, was informative and funny, and made the tour enjoyable. My only complaint - bigger cups for the rum punch ;)