“Expensive.”

Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great prices, superb service and a wide variety of tasty steaks and seafood dishes await you at Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse. Your taste buds are in for a treat. Our chefs delight in the task of whipping up some succulent and delicious entrees and meals. They make it a point that every bite of food that is served has the freshest of ingredients and authentic Caribbean flavours. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, has built quite a reputation for its self as a top class restaurant known for scrumptious seafood, mouthwatering dishes, and top-of-the-line customer service. Not to mention, a remarkable ambiance that is just right with the option of indoor or outdoor dining. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse is one of the most exclusive dining options Ocho Rios has to offer. We also take reservations, offer vegetarian lunch and dinner options. Our waiters and staff are ever ready to cater to your dining needs. You can also indulge in the beautiful sounds of our live music band. That's not all. Since we love our patrons so much, we also offer some exciting menu deals and meal coupons. Visit us today to take advantage of them. All major credit cards are accepted. We look forward to making your dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Maybe it's that I come from Boston where we have seafood-a-plenty, but I found this place to be very expensive. $40 US for a seafood plate consisting of a lobster tail, handful of small shrimp, and a small fish fillet? I sat there looking at my seafood "snack" like someone had just stole $25 from my wallet. To be fair, the seafood was fresh, prepared well, but I just had a hard time swallowing the price.

2  Thank urban_myth

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our local friend took my wife and I here for a fine seafood dinner. I had the lobster and shrimp and my wife had the snapper. This was absolutely the most delicious meal we had in Jamaica. Everything was fresh and the service was polite and fast. We sat in the patio which was surrounded by plants and very romantic. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone traveling in Ocho Rios.

2  Thank Rockviller
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just back from eating here, sorry we bothered! The setting is really bad unless you like eating outdoors overlooking a busy highway. Traffic noise is very intrusive & I'm struggling to understand how the restaurant owners could think it is romantic!

While the staff try hard & the menu reads well, our jerk conch tasted like spicy elastic bands. Coconut shrimps might have been OK if their chef tried something other than deep frying everything.

We ate outdoors, great if you don't mind mozzie bites & ants.

Save your time & go somewhere else.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

food was fantastic. The lobster tasted as though it just left the sea. A little pricey but worth it since the food at the hotel (Sunset Jamaica Grande) was terrible.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food was great and so was the atmosphere. I am not much of a seafood fan but this food was extremely fresh and the restaurant was very relaxing.