“Favorite Restaurant”

Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great prices, superb service and a wide variety of tasty steaks and seafood dishes await you at Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse. Your taste buds are in for a treat. Our chefs delight in the task of whipping up some succulent and delicious entrees and meals. They make it a point that every bite of food that is served has the freshest of ingredients and authentic Caribbean flavours. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, has built quite a reputation for its self as a top class restaurant known for scrumptious seafood, mouthwatering dishes, and top-of-the-line customer service. Not to mention, a remarkable ambiance that is just right with the option of indoor or outdoor dining. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse is one of the most exclusive dining options Ocho Rios has to offer. We also take reservations, offer vegetarian lunch and dinner options. Our waiters and staff are ever ready to cater to your dining needs. You can also indulge in the beautiful sounds of our live music band. That's not all. Since we love our patrons so much, we also offer some exciting menu deals and meal coupons. Visit us today to take advantage of them. All major credit cards are accepted. We look forward to making your dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went to dine twice while we were in Ocho Rios. We would have gone back a third time but I became ill, it was disappointing to cancel our last time to eat there. I had the garlic shrimp both times because it was so good. I also had the soup, really tasty. I tried the pumpkin rice on the second trip, it was cooked really well, fluff, etc. but not my favorite dish. I wanted to try the local dishes, so I did. The service was excellent, very attentive without hovering. The only negative thing is the cost of the taxi to get there.

2  Thank Gerry F

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Loved this restaurant staff can't do enough for you, food is delicious. Had to go twice tried the lobster and escovictch .

3  Thank ESSEXLAMBS
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went to this restaurant and we were disgusted.The service was terrible,staff was rude and when some of us did get our food it was not edible.We spoke to other tables around us and they were have the same experience. When we brought our concerns to the management , they were just as rude.Two thumbs down.There is so many good places to eat and pleasant people to deal with , stay away from here!!

1  Thank ken k
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food was okay not 4 star worthy. Very pricy small portions and really the least favorite place we ate in Ocho Rios. I agree with a previous reviewer the restaurant is right next to a busy street lots of traffic noise. Food was presented beautifully but was just very bland. This was the first place that had iced tea though.

2  Thank Lexy23_505
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from Ochos Rios and eating at this restaurant was one of the highlights of our trip. The crab back and jerk fish were awesome! A great and refreshing meal compared to our resort.

3  Thank sweetbug02