“The food was great and the service was even better!”

Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great prices, superb service and a wide variety of tasty steaks and seafood dishes await you at Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse. Your taste buds are in for a treat. Our chefs delight in the task of whipping up some succulent and delicious entrees and meals. They make it a point that every bite of food that is served has the freshest of ingredients and authentic Caribbean flavours. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, has built quite a reputation for its self as a top class restaurant known for scrumptious seafood, mouthwatering dishes, and top-of-the-line customer service. Not to mention, a remarkable ambiance that is just right with the option of indoor or outdoor dining. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse is one of the most exclusive dining options Ocho Rios has to offer. We also take reservations, offer vegetarian lunch and dinner options. Our waiters and staff are ever ready to cater to your dining needs. You can also indulge in the beautiful sounds of our live music band. That's not all. Since we love our patrons so much, we also offer some exciting menu deals and meal coupons. Visit us today to take advantage of them. All major credit cards are accepted. We look forward to making your dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary by having our dinner here, and we loved it. We were told that it was one of the best places for seafood in the area. We agree! The food was full of flavor and the atmosphere was perfect. My only concern was the humidity in the restaurant, they turned the air on when we arrived. But overall the experience was awesome!

1  Thank fromsuntowind
There are newer reviews for Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Sorry took so long to write this could not remember the place name just found it in my bag. We went here for our one year anniversary . 8-15-12,The location was nice and romatice we had a side table with a new waiter (Lol) he was really nice. The food was really Gd I had the shrimp platter which came with a little bit of everthing which i really like ,cause im a picker eater, and Nate had large snapper fish with rice and beans .OMG his fish was season jus right it was on point (wish I had order that instead) the service was good the food was great , my dinner mate was wonder glad he choose this spot. We will be going Back again.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was our third visit to this restaurant, we had been to Jamaica 2 years previously and hoped it was still going as a lot of the place to eat in Ochi as we had noticed had closed.

It was soooo much better than the other times, we were seated straight away and treated like royalty!

The food was beautiful, especially my partners, to start he had the red pea soup with Snapper in. If its still on the menu you must try it!!

The service was excellent the waiter didn't hover too much but was there when we needed something.

Definitely worth it a must visit to experience great seafood with a relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Shereen1410
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Ate there our second night in Ocho Rios. Very good food!! A little expensive in comparison to the other Jamaican restaurants. I got the stuffed red snapper and my husband got the conch. Both of us ordered the rice and peas...they were very delicious!!

1  Thank TRTEO
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were advised by the concierge that this was a good place to go for seafood but that was not the care. I was expecting an authentic Jamaican experience but it was more like the restaurants back home. The portions sizes were very small, and when I say very I mean my $15 dollar calamari appetizer consisted of two pieces of calamari that were the length of your baby finger. We spent $100 dollars on dinner for two and were still hungry after. Not at all worth the money, the service was excellent and its a quiet, romantic spot but not what I was looking for.