“Fabulous”

and up
Jamaica Catamaran Cruise to Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios or Montego Bay
Ranked #13 of 82 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Chukka Jamaica Ocho Rios - Exclusive locations including Chukka Cove Farm, Cranbrook and White River Valley. Journeys to Bob Marley's home, Dunn's River Falls and sailing offer something for everyone. Try the original horseback ride and swim, cliff jumping, ATV, zipline, river tubing and white water rafting in season. Endless options for families, couples and friends. Transportation to and from all major hotels and piers. Chukka offers the best of Jamaica, Belize, Grand Turk and Dominican Republic.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were on holiday in Jamaica over Christmas and booked the catamaran tour on the 'Chukka Cat'. It was great fun. We got to spend two hours on the boat after we had had the great experiences of climbing Dunn's River Falls and snorkelling. The staff were universally friendly and good-natured and yet made it very clear that our safety was their number one priority.

We had a fabulous day out and I would recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Martin D

Smiths Falls, Canada
“Loved this tour”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a wonderful tour thanks to Garry, who was so informative and entertaining. The mountain roads (deftly maneuvered by our driver Alan) and scenery were breathtaking. When we arrived we met our guide for the Bob Marley tour ..I couldn't understand half of what he said so I don't know his name, but he was really great. The vibe here is fun and I never felt pressured to tip or buy anything. On the way back we stopped at a rest stop and had a meal (included in tour) of jerk chicken and some delicious little triangle cake like things. We stopped there on the way and were served Jamaican patties, washroom break (bathrooms really clean) and there were a few things for sale. I bought a copied cd of Bob Marleys greatest hits for $10, a portion of the proceeds to go to local children fund, that I played for days when I returned to dreary Ontario. I think even if you're not a big Marley fan going up the mountain, you will be by the time you come down!

1 Thank mookie56
Chanhassen, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Catamaran trip was a blast!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Not sure if this is the official spot or title of the trip but didn't see catamaran listed. We started out doing some snorkeling. I've snorkeled in Hawaii so this does not really compare, however it is good if you've not done much. There are not a ton of fish to view but you'll see some! The crew is awesome. We then headed to Dunn's River Falls...did this last time I was in Jamaica but went with folks who hadn't. It was good a second time around. Nice thing about this tour is you come by water and leave by water so you avoid most of the pushy vendors. The ride back the drinks and the music are awesome. The crew keeps it lively, entertaining and fun as well as not thirsty. I would gear this trip more for adults and not so much kids...some people call it a booze cruise and it kind of matches that title.

North Tonawanda, New York
“so fun!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Awesome experience! Do expect it is a bit of a ride to get there and then a hike to the zipline and back down again at the end. But we loved the whole experience! The workers were so fun and the views were really cool!

1 Thank jemhardt82
Bathurst, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exciting”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our group enjoyed the zip lining canopy tour very much. Exciting with some rappelling and long lines! Very fun.

1 Thank Enaide