“Sandals Golf & Country Club”

Sandals Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular choice among golfers in the know, this spectacular course has 120 acres of lush flowers and plants.
Fishers, Indiana
“Sandals Golf & Country Club”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful time playing the course. Our caddy, Michael, was very helpful with distances and reading the greens (the greens were very slow). We normally depend on electronic distance devices but did not have one available. Michael was amazing with the distances. The more we trusted him the more fun we had.

Visited December 2013

UK
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great resort style golf”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We weren't looking forward to having caddies (which are mandatory), but we had a great couple of guys who we kept for the 9 days we played and so had some good fun. They helped us with reading the greens and little tips about our game.
As well as carrying our bags, they kept an eye on the weather and on the couple of days when we did get a shower, they managed to dodge us around the course so that we avoided the worst of it. They also helped as if it was a bit busy we could start on the back 9, or even dodge around the holes so that we were not held up at all. We walked each day, and the course is a little hilly, but if you walk normally at home, it should be okay. We play a fairly fast round so could get the 8.10 shuttle, start around 8.45am and get in 18 holes before 11.15am, so get the 11.30 shuttle back in time for lunch and a full afternoon at the resort. The course is pretty wet in places as they do have heavy downpours, so it was different to the fairways we are used to, and the greens were difficult as so much slower to play, but its a fun course, not too punishing but still a challenge.
Our caddies were Ancil and Peter and we thought they were very good.

2 Thank SixpenceUK
the Netherlands
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We played two times at the Sandals Golf Club. My wife and me enjoyed it a lot. We stayed at the resort so the golf was free except the caddie and cart. We brought our own clubs which saves you a bundle.

The course is not that hard, except for the putting, the greens are treacherous.
We had lessons once which were helpful for my wife.

The fairways and greens were in top notch condition but I must say they the grass in tropical country’s isn’t as nice as in Europe. But that’s the challenge.

EASTCHESTER N.Y.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“NICE COURSE”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was on first shuttle and got out right away even though I rented clubs(they only give you 3 balls so beware)Course was in great shape ,the greens are slow.Our caddie Claude was very helpful.It took us 4 hours to play the round.Cost with tip was $125.I would play again when I return to Sandals

1 Thank RRYDER
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A quick challenge”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I decided to play one day and for $100 bucks it is great value. That included the club rentals and caddy. I played in running shoes, but the course is hilly enough that you want comfy shoes anyway. My caddy, Starboy, was knowledgeable and helpful on the greens. We were the first or second group off in the morning and still managed to get back to the resort by 10:45 am. If you want a challenging, enjoyable 3.5 hours, I highly recommend it. It is also favourable for females. Remember, when putting into the morning sun you need to cream it as the type of grass makes that putt very slow.

Visited October 2013