“Please see my other review for details”

Sandals Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular choice among golfers in the know, this spectacular course has 120 acres of lush flowers and plants.
Huntsville, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Please see my other review for details”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

They say its included but we were always put on the spot to spend money on our caddie and left $150 lighter in the pockets.

1 Thank joshanjill

Headland, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Grand Riveria is the best”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed at Sandals Grand Riveria and it was wonderful. The staff was so attentive and willing to do whatever they needed to to ensure you had a good time. The food was plentiful and the drinks even more. The rooms were very comfortable but the views and sunsets were to die for. I recommend you experience this resort for yourself because words cannot explain how beautiful it is.

Nevada
“Reef Terrace Restaurant at Sandals Grand Riviera, Ochos Rios, Jamaica”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife Laura and my sister and her husband (Linda and John) recently spent a week at the Sandals Grand Riviera. Both couples had Butlers which truly enhanced our stay. The Resort was beautiful with all the landscaping and flowers.
One night we ate at the Reefs Terrace and had a magnificent meal. The service was excellent and the food delicious. What really made the evening wonderful was how we were entertained - so to speak. Mr. Perkins and the staff treated us like we were kings and queens. We had wonderful conversations with them and laughed and joked around the entire evening which truly made us feel at home. When we left that night we were Jamamericans.
Thanks to Mr. Perkins and his staff.
Richard

Aberdeen, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“8th visit”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great course, excellent staff, fun tournament. Personnel at Golf Course are all "seasoned" which makes for fun time all around. Dave, manager, is great to work with.

Rochester, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Nice place to play while away.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I got to play the backside while we were saying in Ocho Rios. Was impromptu idea and had no idea we were going until an hour before. The course has a lot of demand with uphill, downhill and side hill shots. I must admit that I missed the soft spikes and golf glove but the rental taylor made clubs were not worn down. The practice green is deceiving it is faster and smoother than the course. I played the first 3 holes to tentative and paid the price with 2 quick bogeys after 3 holes, so hit lower driving shots or land it near the hole for sure. Very scenic views and lots of vegetation to look at while you are out there. I played with the visiting tennis pro at the resort i stayed at and he found it to be worth the price to play. I would get a cart next time rather than a caddie as i like to have my clubs near me to decide what shot to play and the caddie tends to want to hand you a club and walk away at times.

Visited August 2013