“Great Views”

Sandals Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular choice among golfers in the know, this spectacular course has 120 acres of lush flowers and plants.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Even though I don’t golf, I walked the course with my husband during one of his rounds. It was a pleasant walk with great views of local flora (and fauna). (I even sampled some fresh mangoes along the course.) The course staff and caddies were quite friendly. My husband described the course as “good to play while on vacation”. There are some technical holes, but not it is not too challenging.

2  Thank JumeirahJenny

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I never believed that non-golfers would want to go to a golf course but how wrong was I?

The golf course at Upton seems to be the place for everyone who wants to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. With spectacular vistas and the cooling breeze off the Caribbean sea, it is just perfect, and do not miss the opportunity to sample fruits in season that grow freely across the property.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I tagged along with my husband during his morning of golf and I am so happy that I did! This course was beautiful and his caddy (Byro) was very informative in golf as well as Jamaican culture and scenery.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We love that this course is just a 15 minute drive from Couple San Souci. We always ask for the same caddy who is now like a family member. The course is challenging enough for my husband who is a frequent golfer but 9 holes are enough for me, the infrequent golfer. It is a fairly hilly course so I sometimes opt for a cart, if I am feeling lazy. We always try to play 3-4 times when we are down here for a week.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I don't golf but came along for the ride. My husband enjoyed the golf course, especially having a caddy & even though his game wasn't so good, it was a nice day overall.