“Nice golf course”

Sandals Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular choice among golfers in the know, this spectacular course has 120 acres of lush flowers and plants.
troy, michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice golf course”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I don't golf but came along for the ride. My husband enjoyed the golf course, especially having a caddy & even though his game wasn't so good, it was a nice day overall.

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Golf clinic”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went to the golf clinic one morning and Billy was our instructor. I learned more from him in 30 minutes than I did in 8 weeks of private lessons from a pro!

Bristol, Wisconsin, United States
“Sandals Resort Staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to express my deep appreciation for outstanding performance of Nakita, Nototia, and Ingrid and highly recommend Sandals Resorts. They went above and beyond the call of duty.

On May 2nd, 2013, my fiancé and I were traveling to Sandals Ocho Rios, Jamaica and our luggage containing our wedding attire in it was lost by American Airlines. We filed the necessary claim with the airlines but every attempt we made to obtain them was futile. However, when your staff members advocated on our behalf to the airlines, our suit cases were returned to us. Because of their persistence we were married in our wedding attire to which we are grateful.

Not only did these three members handle the situation with American Airlines in a professional manner, they also helped us feel more at ease with the situation by their relentless effort, their outstanding work, and their fantastic attitude. I feel they should be commended.

In deepest appreciation,

Dennis Hauschildt

San Jose, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“The course looks easy but with small greens it is difficult to score well”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Some caddies are very good and the all try. I have played the course may be 100 times. The greens were a bit slow for me. My caddie is not a good reader of greens.

Visited April 2013
Neptune, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“ocho Golf”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nice lay out for a resort course..get there early(by 8)caddy's a must but worth it.
Down side sand traps mor like clay.

Visited April 2013