“So Much Fun!!!”

Jamaica Bobsledding Tour
Ranked #5 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A must on the list of places to explore and activities to enjoy in Jamaica, the eco-friendly Mystic Mountain, 2010 Tourism Excellence award-winner for Ocho Rios attractions, is an unforgettable rainforest adventure for everyone in your family. A trip to Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios, St Ann, could take you towering as much as 700 feet above the rainforest above the picturesque shoreline, affording you a captivating bird's-eye view of the town, cruise-ship pier and turquoise waters as far away as St Mary. If you prefer, you could choose to zip line among the trees or bobsled down the mountain meandering in-between shrubs and trees.The rainforest tour, which is spread over 100 acres of lush lands and rated among the best experiences to have in Jamaica, provides you with an up-close glimpse and thrilling experience in a Jamaican rainforest near the beach. Plus, it gives you the chance to explore your adventurous side on one of four activities, including the SkyExplorer, the Bobsled Ride, the Canopy Zip Line and the unique Mystic Waterslide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is a must if you want to feel like you really got something out of your vacation. You take a 4 person gondala/ski lift to the top of the mountain. The view of the ocean is BEAUTIFUL! The Bobsled was fun and the ziplining was AWESOME!!! Great staff! They work hard and are a lot of fun if you take the time to chat with them. Would definitely go again!!!!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank SentraGrlGXE

• Czech first
Plainville, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Expensive”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

For the high price people pay. The company should let you go down the bobsled at least two times. The rain forest gliding was fun! I would of done that again too, If I didn't have to pay more.

Visited August 2011
kondon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“the ride was good some bump make you feel scared but I have fun”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

it was ok lot of people was there when I went and the day was sunny

Visited March 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A fantastic excursion.. just a little on the pricey side.”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I really enjoyed the excursion! You get to experience the thrill of bob sledding, best zip lining experience my wife and I have experienced to date, and a very scenic and beautiful ride up the mountain using their lifts.

The only down side to the excursion and this is my little word of caution to all my fellow travellers, there are a gang load of local sellers who will actually make you feel a bit guilty if you don't purchase anything from them. I will not deduct a star for this, b/c out of all the trips I've been on, they are the least haggling group. The price itself was the most expensive out of all the day trips we signed up for, but I felt the excursion was great value and frankly, I'm glad to support the Jamaican economy for the good times they give us. Highly recommended!

Visited November 2011
Wilmington, North Carolina
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“One of the best attraction”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We did Falls/Bobsled/Ziplining/Sky Explorer excursion. It was fun and exciting. The driver, the tour guide were very friendly. I hesitated at first booking thru a 3rd party, but they prove me wrong. My expectations were met. And I didn't miss the ship!!!

Visited November 2011