“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scotchie's

Scotchie's
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Abingdon, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When my husband and I went with our friend to Scotchie,s he told me to try the fish since I don,t eat meat that often. He said it was really good so I did, my husband tried a bite and was going to get a second helping he said when he looked I was eating the plate ( I don,t usually eat everything on my plate) this was one of the best meals I have ever eaten

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Irvine, California
“Great food - hot jerk”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A typical for Jamaica eating spot that was little more than an outdoor grill with some tables, the food was excellent and the price reasonable. Others in the group felt the jerk was not "authentic". I honestly didn't even try the jerk sauce as it was way too spicy hot. But the chicken and the pork were moist and wonderful.

Visited August 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best jerk chicken on the planet! You must visit this restaurant during your visit to Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Food was really good and cheap!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lloyd M
Rochelle, Illinois
“Jerk Heaven”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Best Jerk chicken/pork on the island....by far!!! Very close to the resort and you could walk if you had the mind to. I ran every morning along this route and felt save every time!

Visited May 2013
Colorado
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our tour guide took us to this restaurant and said they are the best restaurants in Jamaica. The jerk chicken was wonderful, cooked over logs in a firepit, and you have to try festival pastries that went so well with the meal!! So good! We visited the restaurant while on a cruise and my teenage sons felt this was the best food we had on the whole trip! We are still talking about our experience there.

Visited July 2013