“A taste of the real Jamaica !”
Review of Scotchie's

Scotchie's
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Rustic, but great atmosphere and authentic Jamaican food with excellent service

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Our driver, Winston, told us this was the best place in Jamaica for authentic jerk food and we were not disappointed. Only problem was deciding whether to have pork or chicken. Settled on some of each. Food was outstanding. Meal for 4 including sides of pumpin rice, festival, corn on the cob and Red Stripe came to only $40.00. One of the highlights of our week on the island and would have missed it if not for our driver.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Paul took us to Scotchies in Ocho Rios for some real Jerk Chicken and we weren't disappointed! Food was fabulous! live entertainment! shaded places to eat.....a must do!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

It is fantastic. Low key and local. You want authentic jerk chicken or jerk pork, visit Scotchie's. You won't be disappointed..... and it's cheap!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Was dying to get to Scotchies from I landed in Jamaica. After trying different kinds of Jerk chicken around Ochi I couldn't wait to get this authentic style jerk. I enjoyed the food a lot but I think I went with a little bit too high expectations. You taste more of a smokey flavor more than a jerk flavor. They definitely make the chicken mild for tourist so I had to pack on the scotch bonnet sauce to get that spiciness that I like. Do order the festivals and chicken sausage and be sure to wash it down with a bottled coconut water!