“The patties are delicious”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is terrific Jamaican fast food. You must try these when you go to Jamaica. I have to have them every time I visit Jamaica.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had Juici Beef Patties one day for lunch when we were tired of resort food. They are a meat-filled pastry with a little spice. Very reasonable priced and we had them 2 more times on the trip. Great local food to try while here.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love Juici Patties. It's a must-have each time I'm in Ocho Rios. I usually ask for at least a dozen and then refrigerate them/reheat them in the toaster over the course of a couple days. They make a great breakfast treat. The spicy beef is my favorite. The crust is nice and flaky. They taste best fresh out of the store but aren't too bad leftover and warmed up. I crave them when I'm back home - you just can't find a similar tasting pattie in Southern California.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

first time trying a beef patty and it was delicious. you have to drink Big Os pineapple juice with it

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This establishment is all over and the patties are very good. You can also get local Jamaican dishes here for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.