“Great patty”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our Apple rep told us to have a patty. The resort had not offered them yet so when we walked to the Market we asked one of the police officers where to try one. He sent us here. The patties were awesome and so cheap. I was scared for a minute as a "beggar" was in there and wanted my change. I tried to ignore him as their security officer tried to deal with him but he wouldn't let it drop. Finally my husband told the officer we didn't care if we gave him the 50 cents (USD) and could we just give it to him. He said we could if we wanted to. The guy left and everything was fine.

1  Thank lauriep81

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We got patties one afternoon when we needed a quick snack and ended up going back again they were so good!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I figured I'd be getting a big, juicy patty of meat! Instead, I got a pastry-type pocket filled with a ground meat w/ some other filling type material that was perhaps vegetables. It was tasty, however, a local favorite fast food, and the staff was very pleasant. I'd go back.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

These are probably the best patties I've ever tasted anywhere. Jamaica has been placed on the map simply for turning out such culinary delights!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

make sure u have an ice cold red stripe with one u wont regret it!
these are one of my favorite treats when visiting jamaica