“What did I know??!!”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I figured I'd be getting a big, juicy patty of meat! Instead, I got a pastry-type pocket filled with a ground meat w/ some other filling type material that was perhaps vegetables. It was tasty, however, a local favorite fast food, and the staff was very pleasant. I'd go back.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

These are probably the best patties I've ever tasted anywhere. Jamaica has been placed on the map simply for turning out such culinary delights!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

make sure u have an ice cold red stripe with one u wont regret it!
these are one of my favorite treats when visiting jamaica

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food is really good. You've got to try the Peanut Soup. Its the best! The prices are extremely reasonable & the service is good. Enjoy the culture!

1  Thank Tim1949
Reviewed January 20, 2013

They have the best cheese and beef patties I have ever had and I am a fluffy girl, lol! The ice cream there's really good too! Check it out!

1  Thank mahalia1980