“Cheese and Beef Patties please!”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Kirkland Lake, Canada
“Cheese and Beef Patties please!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

They have the best cheese and beef patties I have ever had and I am a fluffy girl, lol! The ice cream there's really good too! Check it out!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank mahalia1980

• Chinese (Traditional) first
NB
“Great patties, cheap”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent patties, $120 Jamaican each. Locals eat there, with good reason. MUCH better than Mothers - we tried them back-to-back.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank John C
Toronto, Canada
“Ruined!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the advice of a friend who previously visited Ocho Rios. All I can say is that I`m ruined for any patty I may find off the island of Jamaica.
Try the shrimp patties, they are delicious, lobster was out of season unfortunately, hopefully next time I go back to Ocho Rios it will be lobster season.
We went at lunch time on a weekday in town, so expect line ups.

Visited January 2013
West Midlands, England
“Nothing to shout home about!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was told that I MUST have a Juici-Beef Pattie if I went to Jamaica. I did in Ocho Rios...but didn't think it was all that! Pastry was ok; beef filling tasted like it had bits of liver in it; 'filling' did not 'fill' the pattie - it had more hot air than filling. Will give it a miss. :-(

Visited October 2012
Runaway Bay, Jamaica
“The good old Juicy beef!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Juicy beef patties has been a favorite of mine for many years like many other Jamaicans. :) The customer service is always great and even when the place is crowed people still dont mind waiting several minutes to get there hot juicy patties. Its that good. :) I like the Juicy beef building in Ocho Rios but the one In mandeville is still the best. :)

Visited November 2012