“Very good patties!”
Review of Juici-Beef Patties

Juici-Beef Patties
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My family loves the patties there enough that it became a daily request to go there. They sell, beef, chicken, shrimp, bean, lobster and a couple more choices. Usually the price is around $1.05 per patty. They also have CoCo bread and fried chicken. I believe this is a Jamaican franchise. Its worth the trip if you like Jamaican patties.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

this is a great place to eat. very affordable. Cheese patties are the bomb. Only annoying thing is the crowd of men that stand in front of the door and watch "foreign" girls walk in.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I've visited JA before and was told that Tastees had the best patties and I tried them and they were great. I recently went back and was told to try Juici patties and they are by far the best. The beef and cheese-OMG. Try them both but I believe you will agree Juici is way better.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Loved eating at a local favorite. Would like to try different varieties. There wasn't much filling in my lobster patty.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Patties (I think) must be like our McDonald's here. And they are yummy. Kinda like philo dough, very flakey, with shredded beef inside or you can also have cheese and beef.