“Love ice-cream”

Add it.
Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ocho Rios
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Good value at about $2.50 for a single cone. Friendly staff. Yummy ice-cream. Conveniently located near Margarittaville.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This ice cream is the best ice cream in Jamaica. This is a must eat you must try it and the price is very affordable.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Brilliant ice cream. We had warm waffles freshly made for us. The lovely Devon stout ice cream was delicious.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a historic place and devon house icecream is one of the best tasting ice cream you will ever taste you name the flavour it is there I love the soursop and the pastries are just as good you can have a first date here if you just met and need to take a stroll in a safe secured place or visit with family and friends on sunday afternoons you have to line up to get a taste of this famous treat and you will enjoy the ambience this place is a must the children will love it and also the whole family please visit devon house and treat your self.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Every ice cream lover must make a visit to Devon House I-Scream for some tropical flavor ice cream selections. My husband enjoyed a yummy rum and raisin flavored ice cream. As for me, my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate therefore ordered this flavor during my visit.