“The Best Jamaican Ice cream”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ocho Rios
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
“The Best Jamaican Ice cream”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This ice cream is the best ice cream in Jamaica. This is a must eat you must try it and the price is very affordable.

Visited May 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Warm waffles”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Brilliant ice cream. We had warm waffles freshly made for us. The lovely Devon stout ice cream was delicious.

Jamaica
“A real treat”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a historic place and devon house icecream is one of the best tasting ice cream you will ever taste you name the flavour it is there I love the soursop and the pastries are just as good you can have a first date here if you just met and need to take a stroll in a safe secured place or visit with family and friends on sunday afternoons you have to line up to get a taste of this famous treat and you will enjoy the ambience this place is a must the children will love it and also the whole family please visit devon house and treat your self.

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vast variety of ice cream flavas”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Every ice cream lover must make a visit to Devon House I-Scream for some tropical flavor ice cream selections. My husband enjoyed a yummy rum and raisin flavored ice cream. As for me, my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate therefore ordered this flavor during my visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Tropical Flavours”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The flavours were indescribable. the portions were very satisfying. the ice cream was hard and did melt too fast in the hot sun so i had a chance to savor every lick or spoonfuls. nice friendly staff and the price is good too. my only regret is that I couldn't eat more(not good for the hips)

Visited March 2014