“good service”

Add it.
Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ocho Rios
Reviewed June 1, 2013

i love the flovers..most of all grapenut.i cant fine grapenut in london.when in jamaica have to go there for icecream n pastry.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

gigantic in size and lovely tasting. We loved the name. the best tasting ice cream we have had in a while

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was one ice cream i enjoyed in all my adult years, definitely not disappointed. I had 3 scoops with nut toppings. I licked ice cream round and round, until it was completely devoured. Thanks.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The ice cream was delicious, try the beer ice cream. The price was reasonable and it was easy to find/right in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The best tasting icecream I have tasted...............I have travelled extensively and had icecream at some of the most famous places but none compare to what I have has at DH.......great place to hang out as well.......