“good service”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ocho Rios
London, United Kingdom
“good service”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

i love the flovers..most of all grapenut.i cant fine grapenut in london.when in jamaica have to go there for icecream n pastry.

Visited February 2013

“great ice cream”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

gigantic in size and lovely tasting. We loved the name. the best tasting ice cream we have had in a while

Visited May 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
“hugh!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was one ice cream i enjoyed in all my adult years, definitely not disappointed. I had 3 scoops with nut toppings. I licked ice cream round and round, until it was completely devoured. Thanks.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The ice cream was delicious, try the beer ice cream. The price was reasonable and it was easy to find/right in town.

Visited March 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Best Ice cream”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The best tasting icecream I have tasted...............I have travelled extensively and had icecream at some of the most famous places but none compare to what I have has at DH.......great place to hang out as well.......

Visited December 2012