“Home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Less than 5 minutes to the beach!!
Doing Yoga this beautiful patio!! Enjoy your outdoor space!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Less than 5 minutes to the beach!!
Doing Yoga this beautiful patio!!
Enjoy your outdoor space!!
Enjoy your outdoor space!!
Cozy living room with LED cable TV and Wi-Fi internet access
Dining Room
Fully equipped Kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen
Spotless Large bathroom
Spotless Large bathroom
Enjoy a cup of Coffee or Tea on your Veranda
Blue hole!! less than 10 minutes away!!
White River tubing!! Just 5 minutes away!!
White River tubing!! Just 5 minutes away!!
Dolphin Cove!! Less than 15 minutes away!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Daine D
“Home away from home”
Reviewed February 5, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I recommend this place to anyone who looking to go Jamaica on there vacations it’s a home away from home well secured and totally safe , ten minutes drive to white river rafting and also the beach and lots of local restaurants with in the same area ...

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Daine, It’s a pleasure having you at my vacation home. We look forward in see you again.
dwaynemar...
Orlando, Florida
“Vacation”
Reviewed January 28, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Excellent location, owner/staff was very hospitable, clean and very spacious rooms, love having a full size kitchen

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you Dwayne, we enjoyed hosting you and your family.
cnash2018
Toronto, Canada
“Ms”
Reviewed January 27, 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My friends and I had a great time at this property. The property is exactly as the owner writes; its clean, safe. On two occasions we met the patrol security team. All major amenities are close by, shops, beach, restaurants and attractions. We will definitely book this property again.

Jan 28, 2018
Hello Ms. Robinson, It was a pleasure to host you and your friends. Looking forward to host you guys again.
Taina M
“Best time”
Reviewed January 27, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was beautiful, comfy and clean.Has everything to make you feel at home. Locals are very friendly. We were close to most of all the fun! Booking with Clive was simple, helpful with ideas in where to go. There is water rafting just 5 mins down the road. My family and me are already making plans for our next visit. Thanks Clive!

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Taina, I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the property and the many amenities Ocho Rios has to offer; looking forward to host you and your family again.
vbmissv
Hamilton, Canada
“Clean and comfortable home, nice neighbourhood with easily accessible amenities”
Reviewed November 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Very private home, secured with,cameras, and security systems. The entire community is friendly. There are local restaurants and bars within walking distance, about two minutes from the home.
Both private and local taxis are available and can be obtained at the door step. I tried both local and private taxis and I had great experiences. The people were friendly, I learned a lot about the island, I am now able to say a few words in Jamaican dialect.
The location is 5 minutes ride from the town of Ocho Rios.and 10 minutes from black hold beach. Montego Bay airport is 45 minutes. I will definitely recommend this home to anyone. I plan to return to this home on my next trip to Jamaica.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 18, 2017
Hi Tanya, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking care of our home as your own. We look forward to your visit in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing