“Great host / Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
King size room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dhusar_12...
“Great host / Location”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Great host & perfect location. Thanks for allowing us to use your apartment. We enjoyed our stay. Trevor was such a professional.

tracey781
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Surpassed Expectations!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I must say I was completely satisfied with the accommodation and all its amenities. A truly enjoyable experience and Trevor was very professional, friendly and patient with our large group. We all rate this property 5 PERFECT STARS!
Thanks again Trevor and we will be back again on our next trip to JA

c0mbusus
London, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of 5 including 3 kids experienced the time of our lives at this Paradise holidays rental. 100% recommend for families and group that's simply need a great holiday experience in the sun and birth place of the legend Bob Marley.

This rental is more that what it says on the advert in Airbnb and more. The photos on Airbnb does not do it justice, especially the amazing Jamaican sunset and sunrise!

Trevor the owner is excellent; he makes it very easy to get hold of and organises everything - from airport taxis, car rental to my kids birthday parties.

It was great to arrive at the Vacation paradise house and see the amazing part of Jamaica for real life. Service is excellent (food, car rental, laundry etc.); communication brilliant, cleanliness impeccable. 24/7s access to Trevor, who is always helping to make the experience even better.

Trevor will be waiting for you and yours at the airport with a smile and helping hands. Book today. We have decided to visit again soon. Thanks for the experience my friend Teevor and see you soon. Hello from London UK. Cheers

Adventure...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property. The host was excellent from beginning to end, ensuring that all our needs were met and any difficulties were dealt with immediately.

The property exceeded my expectations. It was very clean. Fresh linen was ready and available to hand. Everything you need to be comfortable was available in the home - washing machine, dryer, kettle, toaster, a/c, wifi and hot water!

The property is safe and secure and we enjoyed using the pool and gym at our leisure.

Would definitely stay again!

Lorna P
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I normally don't write reviews but I really had to the house and the host trevor was just amazing no complaints at all. My husband an I loved this house and the next time we are in Jamaica we will definitely come back.

Management Response
Oct 2, 2017
thanks Lorna, you are a great Guest. You are so clean and full of fun, i was truly fortunate to have you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing