“ORIGINAL OCHI PLACE.”

Ranked #6 of 117 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Nice place to have a yard meal in Ochi.Good food at a reasonable price

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is a quaint little restaurant in the market. I wasn't sure what to expect but I had heard great things. We chatted with the chef who has trained worldwide and came back for few weeks out of the year to help chefs with their skills and teach them techniques. A really great and funny guy. We got a soup to start which was nice. I ordered the shrimp run down and it was my first time trying it. The flavour was delicious and it was cooked perfectly. Very generous portions and went well with a cold Red Stripe. We also had breakfast here the next morning before we heading to the airport. Great last meal in Jamaica I can say. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

It was a bit late so food was a bit cold, the service was very good

Reviewed April 25, 2012

service is great and food is perfect I asked for a little alteration on what was offered and staff were only too happy to oblige.

1  Thank Lulu B
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great local food at good prices. No frills but comfortable enough. I loved the curried goat and june plum juice.