“Indoor Pool !!!!”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The pool is indoor the resturant with a slide kids will love this place.. the food was soso

Write a ReviewReviews (1,579)

Reviewed August 21, 2011

But don't go on a club night if you don't want them clearing tables around you whilst you're trying to enjoy your meal as the party starts at 9pm! Otherwise, they do the best frozen margaritas in Jamaica and the food's not half bad too!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

My fiancee and I came here a few times during our stay in Ocho Rios. Friendly staff and easy going atmosphere. Very relaxing during the day time. Delicious food and amazingly yummy drinks. We came back in the evening and the club was a blast! It was both locals and tourists which made it a lot of fun. We had a great time and we can't wait to go back on our next vacation to Ocho Rios.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

I went to margaritaville with my 3 year old daughter. The staff were lovely when we arrived and seated us. For one of the first times in a restaurant the lady introduced herself and made us very welcome. As we were given the menus a local Jamaican came and made my daughter a humming bird out of long grass. This was awesome and she loved it.
I ordered a piña colada (which I must say was out of this world ;) yum yum) totally recommend if you like a piña colada's.
My daughter wanted to swim and I was thrilled that there was a very vidulant lifeguard on duty who was also very kind to my daughter.
While we enjoyed our dinner....the chicken fingers for my daughter and I had a chicken burger, one of the staff were making balloon toys. My daughter got her princess crown which topped the experience. We were checked in on by our waitress on numerous occasions which was great. Loved our experience ;) A+++

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say that I went back to Margaritaville Ocho Rios and had a blast - again!
I don't understand the negative comments about this place.
Yes, service can be a bit slow, but we are in the islands! What do you expect?
Also, the food is just as good as the other Margaritaville locations out there. It's practically the same menu! It just the type of food you would expect from a burger place. I ordered the fajitas this time and it was absolutely delicious! The dish comes sizzling to the table, and the serving was very generous.
One of my favorite things there is still the entertainment crew. They are so funny!
The place in general was pretty neat. The bathrooms were spotless (and air conditioned), which is my pet peeve.
Will definitely go back!