“Favourite Restaurant in Ochi but the place was never open.”
Review of BiBiBips - CLOSED

BiBiBips
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed January 21, 2011

We had a great meal at this restaurant our first or second night in Ochi. It was wonderfrul but I can't remember what the good stuff was since it was closed the last half dozen times we went to be there.

Reviewed November 20, 2010

This is one of those places where you get the sense that they may have two sets of menus - one for locals and one for tourists. We stopped there for lunch based on a recommendation from the resort we were staying at. Tried ordering the jerk pork but this was not available. We ended up ordering the jerk chicken instead. Portion sizes were small relative to the price (approximately $16 for the jerk chicken which had 5 or so pieces of very bony chicken and a side of rice and red beans). The food was average and not as good as food we had at Miss T's or Evita's - both places we would recommend to a friend. The view is very nice but the restaurant itself could use some sprucing up (fresh paint, some tile repair, etc.). We were the only ones seated at the table during lunchtime so that should have been a clue... We were told credit card machine was not working when we tried to pay by credit card (not told when we were seated). Bill was nearly $45 not including tip for two items from the lunch menu, a soda, and a Red Stripe... BiBiBips was not worth it for us.

1  Thank JackoPolo
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Yummy Yummy. The fried fish is delicious. The bathroom is clean. The view is amazing. Get there if you can.

Reviewed February 25, 2010

Well I dont konw how to rate this place.

Went there a few times and it was closed.... I am assuming there was no one filling the seats so they just closed early....

This place used to be decent... I think if you are a tourist and you want to see what is on the other side of the clock you could check this place out... I say.... I would recommend this for the Bar but not for the food....

It does have a pretty view though and the drinks are nice and stiff....

Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband, his best friend, his very picky little boy and myself ate at this resturant last week on our cruise which ported in Jamacia. Our tour guide took us off the beaten path and showed us what Jamacia was really like. We asked him to take us to his favorite restaurant and Bibibips is where he took us. The place is open and airy...laid back and relaxed with just a sense of peacefulness about it. My husband had lobster tail cooked in a wine and congac sauce, it was so good! We were truly impressed (i used the rest of my rice to scoop up his sauce.lol) By far the bes lobster we have ever eaten... his friend and I both had Jerk chicken. It too surpassed our expectations... nice vibrant authentic flavors! His little picky boy ate a fried chicken and fries....the chicken was moist and crisp on the outside...
We absolutely love this place... the owner was so kind and friendly! ..I am off now to find a recipe for that lobster!

2  Thank MAD2sMrs