“Nothing special”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
London, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Service was ok. Food wasn't great and really over priced.
I wouldnt go out if your way to go here. The restaurant had potential but first they need to re decorate and get rid of the wires hanging out if the light fixtures.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Natz1980

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic view & good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

There were three of us who ate here for lunch. It was very quiet, the view is amazing! We shared the salt fish fritters to start and they were fantastic..you must try these! I had the club sandwich,my partner tried the fried chicken and our friend had the hamburger & chips. We all enjoyed our food. It was good but not exceptional but we would eat here again for the view!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sheila B
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“A must do”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What can i sat.This is a great place to just chill out for a beer or a lovely romantic dinner.The views are spectacular,looking over the sea,the small beach and watching the sun set.The food is great and reasonably priced.It is well used by locals who are very friendly and good fun.The service is really good with very friendly staff and owners,who are only to pleased to ensure your visit is perfect.Try the Mellow Mooth fruit cocktail,it's very moreish,with fresh fruit and a dash of white rum it can creep up on you though,so be careful.We loved it here.

• Visited June 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“blah”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

not a very good athmosphere the food was somewhat ok the view was teribble wasnt what i was expecting

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“What A View”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our Chukka guide stopped here for us to get lunch on our way to Dunns River Falls.
What a pleasant surprise! I'm not a drinker, so i asked our guide as we walked in if there was a place i could "smoke" before i ate. She pointed to the stairs leading to the roof terrace area. As I leaned against the railing I could see for miles and miles out into the Caribbean sea, seeing the Cool Running's catamaran tour and all the little ants snorkeling out near a reef. Felt like i was on top of the world! The water is so crystal clear I could see the sea floor and all its textures and ridges, blues and greens! "No sharks spotted!" lol
After my "smoke" i was ready to eat! As I sat down I realized that the view our table was just as incredible as the one on the roof! There wasn't much on the menu, and everything is slightly to moderately overpriced. I mentioned to the waitress that i found the Curry Goat was rather pricey, and asked if its possible to have the portion size increased? (hey we're in Jamaica everything is negotiable right?) She politely said she would talk to her boss, and returned a few moments later with a smile and a "No problem man".
I would say the food was good no more no less, but the view, atmosphere and the accommodating service are what makes me say its a MUST SEE in Ocho Rios!

• Visited March 2013