“Not as good as one time”
Review of BiBiBips - CLOSED

BiBiBips
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The first time I went here, it was very good (probably more than 5 years ago). I went one or two times after that and the quality had dropped. Maybe they're back on track. I'm only speaking from my personal experiences back then.

1  Thank Karen D

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Visited Bibibips in Dec. 2012. We had lobster,escovich and tequila shrimp pasta. It was all very delicious and the servce was excellent. The price was approx. $15-$45 a plate depending on what you order. I don't feel it was terribley expensive for seafood and the BEAUTIFUL ocean view, warm breeze and lazy crickets chirping really invite you to stay awhile. Dinner is semi casual where you can order a rum punch,martini or even a cold red stripe. Very relaxed environment. Would go again just for the view.

1  Thank Lexy23_505
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great spot for seafood lovers. Lobster dishes are wonderful. Nice location overlooking the Caribbean sea. Clean and quiet. A little pricy, but I guess for seafood, that's how it is normally.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came to this restaurant during an all-day tour from Runaway Bay to the Bob Marley museum, through the Fern Gulley rainforest, to Ocho Rios market, then on to Dunn's River falls. Our cab driver, Steve, stopped here for a late lunch and the view from our table was amazing! My husband and I had the smoked pork chops w/rice and beans. The kids had jerk chicken and the cab driver had steamed fish. The food was great and the price was moderate. The restrooms were clean and drinks were good. The view was worth it all and we would definitely go back!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We came here by off chance and we are so glad we came. The food was excellent and cheap too.

This place isn't anything fancy when you walk in but trust me, the service is great, the atmosphere is there and most importantly the Fish is beautiful!