“Great place for my clients..”

Ocho Rios Village Jerk Center
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Barbecue, Jamaican
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ocho rios
“Great place for my clients..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I am a local independent tour operator & this place is where I normally where I take my clients for luch whenever it is lunch time! As far a a feedback from my clients is concerned they love the place, it is a total outdoor atmosphere of which I love myself, the food is great though I am a vegetarian & I eat some sea food, the vegetable fried rice is a special in fact it is not on the menue though I think it should be, the jerk fish & jerk conch in my world is off the chain. Keep up the good work...

1 Thank knowjamaicatours

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“fantastic food and people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I visited here off resort with a family we know personally in Jamaica. The atmosphere was great, the people wonderful. You can pay with Jamaican dollars or US dollars, if paying US dollars, it is slightly cheaper. We had a variety of food! I had the fish and chips, and the fish is snapper, it was better than i have had anywhere!! the Pork fried rice was also better than any Chinese place in the US, much more pork and veggies in it, as well as great flavorings. The jerk food was simply to die for!! Also try the Bammies, not quite sure how to describe is but it is made from a plant and has a unique flavor that adds to the jerk and fish.
Looking forward to going again.

• Visited January 2013
Whitby, Canada
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Jerk was really good possibly the best Ive ever had and the people were just amazing.I would highly suggest going here if your taking a trip to Jamaica

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Amanda H
London, Canada
“Great Jerk Sauce!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great Jerk Chicken and Pork. Get the Jerk ribs! The sauce is unbelievable!! Nice spot to stop and eat.

Visited January 2013
Farmington, New Mexico
“Open late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was very delicious Jamaican fare. jerk variety- chicken,pork and fish (jerk pork was better here than at scotchies). They are reasonably priced and they were open late on Christmas Day. Quick to go service with combo options.

• Visited December 2012