“Amazingly Delicious Food in Ochi”

Evita's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Italian, Jamaican, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set in an authentic 1860 Historic Gingerbread House, overlooking Ocho Rios, Evita's opened in 1989 and has established a reputation for great service, ambiance, decor, view and excellent Italian and Jam-Italian 'fun' creations. All food is cooked to order. Celebrities keep frequenting Evita's as they really enjoy it's romantic atmosphere and, also appreciate, 'value for money'....Occasionally there is live entertainment, usually, a 'guest star' appearance.
Reviewed October 5, 2009

My husband and I were just in Ocho Rios for a couple of days and had the great fortune to dine at Evitas during that time. If you do not got o this restaurant while in Ochi, you will definitely be mising out. It was by far one of the best meals we had while in Jamaica. Check it out!!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2009

I love EVITA'S!!!
It is my favorite place to go!!!
It also reminds me so much of my home (Italy)!!!
The food is excellent, the view is great and it has the perfect atmosphere for a special occasion or just to hung out with your friends.This is to me, the Best Italian restaurant in Jamaica.
The staff is always very attentive and Eva........she is the Best ..honestly.
She ALWAYS makes you feel so special.
The newest addition to the menu of "fresh bufala mozzarella" made me so happy....
and her special menu of fusion of different cuisine is so tasty.....incredible! I love "one love penne' and the "Reggae-Toni"...GREAT!!!!!!

Thank you Eva for making us feel at home!!!

Sabrina - Italian resident in Jamaica

Reviewed October 1, 2009

I am Italian and live in Jamica for many years and we go to Evitas so often as this restaurant has the perfect combination of great food, great service and great ambience. To top it all up Eva is the best hostess ever!! The waiters are very professional an attentive all the time and the reastaurant is beautiful and kept at its best all the time. The food is just amazing.. It is for sure the best dining experience we can have in Jamaica!!
Tiziana Ocho Rios

Reviewed September 29, 2009

I am a local and have dined at Evita's countless times in the years since the restaurant has opened. The quality and choice of food served as well as the level of service has been and continues to be consistently superb. There is a great mix of traditional Italian dishes as well as Evita's special Italian-Jamaican hybrids. Of course the view is great but as a local you tend to appreciate that less than the first time visitor. I would highly recommend a visit to Evita's to anyone visiting Ocho Rios.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

Been there several times within the last year. Always awesome. I have severe food allergies and they are always able to accomodate my bizarre requests. Highly recommend the Shrimp Rundown, it's my favorite!