“Wonderful”
Executive style apartment ideal for couples or families, prime location close to major tourist town
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Animation...
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I'll start by addressing how warm and welcoming the environment is. As soon as I entered the room I felt a sense of home. A home away from I must say. The perfect getaway to relax or to party, being that it's just 5 to 10 minutes away from all the local hot spots in Ocho Rios. I'll definitely be booking with Fiwi Endz again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 31, 2016
We were happy to serve u and we anticipate hosting you any time you so desire! Much love to you and yours!

Warmest Regards,
Fiwi endz
Eliakim W
“Fabulous a great place to stay..”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Me and my newly wed wife spent our honeymoon ... We felt welcome and was well taken care of by our host .. We were given excellent service... The ambiance immaculate.. I will recommend here to everyone at anytime... So cool and quiet...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 1, 2016
It was pleasure hosting you Mr. & Mrs. Whyte. We look forward to having you again. DO COME AGAIN!

Warmest Regards,
FIWI ENDZ
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing