“Very beautiful view!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room with Wifi, Cable, Stereo, Flat Screen TVLiving Room
Entrance look for this sign 24 Hour security guest must sign check in and out.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room with Wifi, Cable, Stereo, Flat Screen TVLiving Room
Entrance look for this sign
24 Hour security guest must sign check in and out.
Security 24 hours to verify between guests and residents
Entrance view of main property
Nice landscaping
Dining Room looking into Kitchen
Kitchen
Master Bedroom with TV,AC, and private bathroom
TV in bedroom
Master Bedroom looking into private bathroom.
Second Bedroom Queen Bed, AC, TV.
TV in second bedroom
Aerial view of Richmond Development pool
Poolside lounge chairs
Main pool and clubhouse
Poolside deck HUGE!
Tables and umbrella at pool
Pool table with seating
10 minutes drive from property
Table and chairs available
lounge chairs
clean beach
Bar on the beach setting
Bathroom facility and deck table and chairs
Country Store and Supermarket on Richmond Ground
Green Grotto Cave
Tubing
Horseback Riding Nearby
Golf  close by
We offer personal chef for a fee.
Ackee and Saltfish
Oxtail and Rice and Peas
Escovitch Fish
Callaloo and fried dumpling
Curry Goat on a bed of white rice
Festival
Beef Patties
IRIE!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

juicemexe...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very beautiful view!”
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I traveled with my family and the villa was nice, clean spacious and beauyiful. It was everything as described. We didn't want to leave, the service provided was awesome. I will be back, and would recommend it to my friends and family. The price wasnt too bad I did my research.

Date of stay: November 2016
Mar 14, 2017
Thanks so much for your kind review. Please come again. We will always have a place for you in sunny Jamaica.
AndrewT45...
“The Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The house was just as described and then some. From the moment I stepped in I felt like I was at home. Beautiful decor throughout, spacious bedrooms, living and dining areas. A quiet and cool area with tight security and a gorgeous view of the ocean from the patio. A Special Big-up to Ms. Jackie, who was a superb hostess. This was my first stay there, but certainly won't be my last!

Date of stay: February 2017
Your age range 35-49
Feb 17, 2017
Big up Andrew. Thanks for your review. You are welcome to stay with us anytime.
lgrands
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Best place to stay”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Beautiful place , you got everything you need there , the place is prefect and Ms Jackie is the best always there for you,

Date of stay: December 2016
Jan 10, 2017
Big up yourself. We enjoyed your stay too. We really try to make sure that everyone is taken care of. If you ever require a place to stay please don't hesitate to come and stay with us. Tale Care
Traveler6...
“Very nice place!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The house was as described by the owner and was quite clean and comfortable. The area was very quiet, pleasant, cool and beautiful view of the ocean.

Date of stay: December 2016
Your age range 25-34
Jan 10, 2017
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your business. Please feel Free to book with us again whenever you are ready. Big up!
mcormick4...
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“IMPECCABLE!”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I must say that this property is exactly as advertised. Nice size 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms very well maintain and tastefullly decorated. Immaculate clean! The bathrooms met my expectations! Kudos to you Miss Jackie! It was so funny when I first spoke to Marcy over the phone about the property she was telling me how nice and clean the house is and I dont have to bring sheets, pots and pans. Lol OMG! that was too funny! Because Marcy had no clue that I'm that person that will try to bring the house with me on vacation: sheets, comforter, cleaning supplies, etc..you name it! Fortunately, I didnt have to bring the house with me this time, because everything met my expectations. I was very well pleased and satisfied! Beautiful gated community. I felt very secured! I enjoyed the aesthetic view of the landscape from the veranda. There's Internet throughout the house.Tv's with cable in the living room, master bedroom and second bedroom. Air conditioner available in both master and second bedroom. On arrival I met Marcy's mom Ms. Jackie, who greeted us with great hospitality. Such a wonderful, beautiful and sweet spirited lady. Now I see where Marcy gets her qualities from :-).

While I was there I needed scissors to cut my hair, but couldnt seem to find scissors no where in the super markets. So, I ask Ms. Jackie if she have scissors that I could borrow? She said, "no but I will find some". Not even five minutes later Ms. Jackie comes back to the house with the scissors. I thought that was very sweet of her! She really made sure that we were comfortable and accomodated. She even fussed (in a nice way) at my friend telling him that I dont need to be sitting in the house that I should be out enjoying myself. Ms. Jackie said, get her out of the house! It was too funny! Overall I had a blast in Jamaica! Never a dull moment in Jamaica! What ever you want-Jamaica has it! Parties! Parties! Parties! I had mad fun! So, much fun that I will be visiting again for my birthday in February.
Oh and I forgot to add that I received a call from Marcy that evening when I arrived back home. She wanted to know if we had arrived safe and she said, my mom came looking for you this moirning but you was already gone. She came to bring you gifts. I was like Wooww! How sweet! Im so sorry I missed her! But thanks anyways Miss Jackie next time I'll wait for you. lol

Love you Marcy and Miss Jackie! See you in February! GOD Bless!

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Friends
Nov 26, 2016
You just warmed my heart. Our main goal with this small business is to show people the best time and to make them feel like family.I thank you for recognizing our hard work and dedication. You will always have a place to call home in Jamaica. Big up!
TravelGir...
Florida
“Birthday Girl Lisa”
Reviewed November 24, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I fell in love all over again! Jamaica don't owe us anything! From the first contact of speaking to the home owner, I knew we'd have a great time. She was always responsive to any questions or concerns and steered us in the right direction. The home is exactly what the pictures show! It's well worth it. The neighborhood is very quiet and the locals are friendly. Let me not forget, Marcella's mom made us a home cooked island dish that was amazing! She must've kept hearing me complain I didn't get any carrot punch and she made me some w/a twist, I was floating! I will be visiting again and I do not have to think twice of where I'd be staying, I already know. Thanks for everything!

Date of stay: November 2016
Nov 25, 2016
Lisa it was a pleasure hosting you and your friends. You guys felt like family. Very warm, respectful, and outgoing people. You will always have a home in Jamaica. Big up!
Queenjuli...
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I really enjoyed my stay..it was everything and more than I expected.. the pictures on here dors not give this home enough Justice. It really felt like home away from home. The homeowner was excellent and met every one of my expectations. If you are looking for a home to rent I highly recommended this home.. the service was excellent!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks Julie you will always have a home here in Jamaica cause now you are family. Marcy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing