“2nd Stay at Dreamvilla”
other travelers have booked this property
Entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom, smart TV, AC, Ceiling fan and reading area.
Dining that can accommodate 6 guest
Living area, open concept with very high ceiling .
Tennis court on property
Pool deck with lounge chairs for a perfect sun tan
Pool Deck relax and have a cold Jamaican Red stripe Beer
Tennis court by the clubhouse
Pool in the backyard
Gym at clulbhouse
Pool at the clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

j1green
“2nd Stay at Dreamvilla”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my second stay at dream villas, condition villa remained to a high standard clean, contemporary.Owner paul has a excelent standard of customer service, if any problems arise he resolves them quickly and efficiently. I concider this villa my second home and when visiting ja this is my first choice place to stay. Pool, security, gym and location make this a perfect villa.

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for your usual kind words, we look forward to continue providing a first class Villa and exceptional customer service . Hope to see you in October and all the best.
antasha16...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect Villa for any holiday”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Paul the owner of Dream Villa In Drax Hall and I spoke by phone several times before our Easter trip to this property,I was, quite frankly, sceptical that any rental property could be as wonderful as both him and his excellent website describe. But the truth is that no words are really adequate to describe. In reality this Villa is little slice of Eden. Paul was there meet and greet my friend who took the villa over, as I was on a late flight.

On my arrival to the villa after a 12 hours flight Paul had prepare Fruits, Snacks and refreshment ready for us. The following day Paul came down to welcome myself as I missed him on my arrival. Paul greeted us with a warm welcome and selections of local fruits. Paul briefs us of the area and all local amenities. He assured us he was always on his mobile if we needed anything. Which can assure you he was there to help.

As I had to phone Paul a few times as didn’t have a phone charger ect and Paul was there with a spare charger for me, just about any help we needed Paul was on call .We had close family and friends dropping by for visits and we were able to discuss amicable solution. The villa was immaculate and beautifully decorated absolutely wonderful it was. . Having a pool at the property was just the icing on the cake. Perfect home away from home. If you are looking for a villa with great customer service and a owner who is accessible and responsive then this is it.

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 35-49
nordsmitt...
St. Ann's Bay, Jamaica
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Having a great time and the owner Paul has been so tentative towards my friends and I. The location is great not far from the beaches and local amenities. Will definitely be booking again.

Date of stay: April 2017
shaunagut...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Relaxing and great stay”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Perfect stay, my daughter celebrated her 4th birthday so with no plans for a party and plans for fun, rest and relaxation. The layout and caribbean feel all around the house was beyond perfect.

With a pool at the house my daughter had too much fun and hubby got to rest and enjoyed everything.

Everything is just perfect and I highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: March 2017
missworld...
Rugby, United Kingdom
“secure comfortable safe and homely”
Reviewed February 25, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

well where to start?
when we first arrived we amazed at how central it was to lots of different attractions, such as dunno river falls, mystic mountains and dolphins cove.
the house its self was literally a dream!
first of all we were greeted by Paul the owner, who helped us with our bags and showed us what was what in the villa.
the villa was so homely, all the bed rooms were very nice and very clean, and the decor was so clean and modern.
each bed room was equipped wit ac units and chilling fans as well as they all had smart televisions which came with netflix,
the living room was very airy and also had netflix and cable on the tv.
then kitchen was so clean and had so many gadgets to make you feel at home such as a coffee machine, ice make, rice cooker, smoothie maker and so much more!
the highlight of the villa for us was certainly the pool! it was so clean and well maintained.
some of the amenities Paul provides are a cell phone, which came in very useful, great wifi, bath towels and pool towels and so much more.
if your looking for a home away from home holiday thats clean and has anything and everything you could wish this is the place to visit.
we cannot wait to return

Date of stay: February 2017
Your age range 18-24
Trenika C
“Clean, modern & GREAT location!”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

For the most part the property was great and the location was awesome! It was only minutes away from beaches and the top Ocho Rios attractions and shopping. The house was very clean and decorated with nice modern touches. Paul and his wife were great host; they greeted us with smiles and welcome snacks. We also rented a car from them and that was a big plus; great rate and convenience. There were only 2 minor complaints that we had. One being there was no dryer even though it was listed as one of the amenities. I know its vacation but this is a huge determining factor when we select vacation lodging. There was a clothes line that did dry the clothes quite quickly, however, it was very inconvenient due to the constant unpredictable rain showers. Paul did acknowledge it and apologized. Secondly, we were told to make sure the lights in the backyard were off when not in use. On maybe day 5 or 6 of our week stay, we arrived to the house one evening and went out back for a quick minute. After coming back inside (and failing to turn off the outside lights) about 5 minutes later I received a text reminding us to turn off outside lights. We were already aware that there were cameras on the property, but this was a little creepy and made us feel "watched" and therefore uncomfortable (especially outside by the pool). However, we still had a great stay and overall wonderful vacation in Jamaica!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Your age range 35-49
Nattybark...
Newdegate, Australia
“Better than the pictures”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Before we even arrived at the villa, Paul was easy to contact and very quick to reply to emails. After a 5 hour delay we were picked up from the airport by Travis who took us straight to the villa where Paul was waiting to show us around. The villa was perfectly clean and tidy with fab furniture and looked better than the pictures!

The gated community is very welcoming and everyone smiled and greeted you in the street. There's a garage and fantastic jerk Place 'Scotchies' within a 1.5km walk but I'd recommend hiring a car from Paul to get out and explore.

There is everything you need in the villa - it's probably better stocked than my house! The pool area is lovely to relax around. The only tiny thing I'd suggest is there are only 2 proper sun beds and as a group of 4 we had to take turns. Saying that, the grass is very comfy!

Paul is a great host and even cooked us all fish one night and makes the best rum punch we tasted the whole trip!

I would definitely recommend this Place and would happily stay here again. Thanks so much Paul!

Date of stay: January 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing