“Excellent everything!”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy the tropical backyard garden with mulberry, banana and palm trees. #Jamaicanvacay The nights come alive with our Bluetooth enable multi coloured LED lights.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The nights come alive with our Bluetooth enable multi coloured LED lights.
A warm and inviting open concept living greets you when you first enter.
A warm and inviting open concept living greets you when you first enter.
En-suite bathroom
Second bathroom
Modern bathrooms
Dining table with seating for 8
Secured gated community entrance ideally located 5 minutes from Dunn's River and Ocho Rios
Drax Hall Country Club club house equipped with a gym, meeting room and swimming pool.
Adult and Kiddies pool at community centre
Welcome to you new vacation home located in tropical Oasis of community Drax Hall Country Club
Nearby local beach
White sand beach adjacent to Jewel's Resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Decoda S
“Excellent everything!”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A beautiful home that was spotless and tastefully decorated. Came with everything we needed and the cutest little book that had all the information about everything that we needed to know about the house and the surrounding areas. Definitely my go to spot for time spent in Ocho Rios!

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for your kinds words Decoda, I am glad you found our Welcome Book useful. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Khalil B
“Indeed a Tropical Getaway”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The Drax Hall Complex is lovely and located less than 15 minutes from Ochi Rios and St Ann bay allows you assess to all you needs and entertainment. The house features provides a family tone and spring break getaway experience.

Your age range 25-34
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks Khalil, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to hosting your many future trips to the area.
Andres D
“Feels like Home!”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Loved the Location 10 min away from ocho rios, close to beach, shops, margaritaville, supermarkets, dolphin cove, and much more! the swimming pool, and Wi-Fi were excellent! cook and relax like at your own home. Tanika is a very down to earth person and will show you a lot of support on your stay. I do recommend this place 100%

Your age range 25-34
Apr 11, 2017
Thank you, Andres. I am glad that you loved the outdoor facilities and I loved interacting with you and can't wait to show you more of Jamaica when you return.
mj2ron2
Toronto, Canada
“Loved everything about it....”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The location was great....just minutes from anywhere you would want to be...but still quiet and relaxing for those needed down times. The villa is set up to accommodate families as well as groups of friends without feeling over crowded. I will be going back.

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks Maria, I am glad you had a great time at the house. Looking forward to seeing you again.
169kris
Vancouver, Canada
“perfect space to host a family”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

GREAT LOCATION
This villa was fully outfitted with all the needed conveniences for a group.
From washing machines, mounted fans and air conditioning.
The housekeeper was helpful and efficient.

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Ebonie. I am happy that you and your family found our staff to be efficient, we strive to give all our guest a five star experience.
Trail5937...
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family and I (This includes adults, teenagers, and a child) stayed at Tannika's rental for a few day. Firstly I booked the home for the wrong dates and Tannika quickly corrected the dates. Secondly I was a whole 1 and half hour early and the Air Conditoners where not on I guess it was on a timer. I called Tannika and she was able to remotely turn them on. The house was clean, modern, and spacious (exactly as the pictures). The kids enjoyed the pool which was a little hassle to find but not enough to spoil your vacation. The attractions was less than a 10 minute drive away. This house felt like home away from home. I would certainly return again soon. Thanks for your hospitality Tannika.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space and close proximity to the attractions
Liked least: The disance to the pool
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 17, 2016
Thank you for staying with us, we always try to accommodate the guest where ever possible by making them feel completely at home and whenever possible make arrangments to make the stay as smooth as possible. I wish I was there to meet you in person and show you all the spots but sometimes the check in times clashes with my work schedule hence the smart home features like keyed door pads and remote AC that are turned on before the guest arrives. Based on your comments about finding the pool I will include a street map to getting there.
I would love to host you again, your family members were very respectful and I am glad you had a blast.
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 29, 2016
It was a pleasure having you stay at the house, it has inspired me to get even more things to add to our offering. You and your family were model guests and I hope to see you next year. One Love.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing