Tripadvisor
Day Tour to Multiple Excursion Sites

Reviewed January 4, 2020
Angie L
via mobile
Best Private Transfer and Tour Guide!!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2019
smcfamily
Chicago, Illinois

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jamaica
from $48.00
More Info
from $58.67
More Info
All reviews safe driver highly recommend michael met mike blue hole cautious driver ocho rios great person went above and beyond rocklands bird sanctuary excellent tour guide via email his customers great reviews no hassle felt completely safe south coast cruise ship
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We hired Mike to take us from Bahia Principe in Runaway Bay to excursions in Ocho Rios. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and his van was clean. He was a very safe driver. The best part though, was how he made whatever we wanted to happen for the day a reality. We wanted to do the Blur Hole, Dunn’s River Falls, and the Dolphin excursions. We also wanted authentic jerk chicken and to do some shopping. He made it all happen and hooked us up with the best guides at each stop- especially Nick at the Blue Hole. It was awesome. Our kids (15 and 11) had an awesome time. Very much worth the money to make our day go seamlessly and get to do whatever was our hearts’ desire. Thanks Mike! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Mike picked us up right on time at the airport and took us to the Grand Bahia Principe. He gave us a tour of the island while driving to the resort. We also had scheduled a day tour in Ocho Rios for $100. He picked us up at 9:30am and asked us where we wanted to go in Ocho Rios. He listened to us and said he thought a trip to The Blue Hole would be perfect for our family of five and he was right! It was $15 a person for Blue Hole. We enjoyed the tour so much we can't stop talking about it. When we got done Mike was waiting for us and then took us shopping in Ocho Rios. Mike was ready to take us more places, but we were tired, so we asked hime to drive us back to the resort. We were back at the resort by 2:45pm, Mike offered to take us to get some Patties, but we said let's do that on the way to the airport.
When Mike picked us up for our transportation back to the airport he asked us if we still wanted some Patties because he had the perfect place called Juci Patties that we could go through the drive thru. We said yes, please. The Patties were so yummy(I am gluten free and couldn't have one) My family loved them! Mike got us to the airport in time to check our bags and go through security and relax before our flight.
If you need a great person and tour guide then Mike Johnson is your guy! Easy to connect with on
Facebook at Mike WJ Johnson. I used messenger and reached him that way.
If we come to Jamaica again we will be reaching out to him again! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed December 23, 2019

From the time we met him to the end of the tour, my wife and I found someone who helped make our first trip to Jamaica memorable. He took us not only where we wanted to go but gave us extra insights to the island. There was never any pressure for our time and greatly concerned to make sure we were having a great experience.By the end of our drive which was just over 3 hours we were saddened that we couldn't have spent more time with him. As we hugged goodbye, we had made a new friend in Jamaica. Michael we will be looking for you on our next trip. Thanks again. Scott and Debbie.

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Michael was great! I felt very comfortable and enjoyed Johnson’s tours. It was a very professional service, reliable and I was able to explore and enjoy Jamaica even more as a result. He drove us to a range of locations around the island and was able to show and tell us great things about Jamaica!

Would highly recommend! I look forward to the next time!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2019

Michael was very professional and a very Safe driver. My husband got in the front seat, I told him he may want to rethink that (every time I ever got in the front in Jamaica I thought I was going to lose my life). But I was so wrong, Michael was a very cautious driver. Very informative on our travels, giving us history of many of the sites we passed. He took us to a local shop for inexpensive souvenirs and to us to Jerkey's for some authentic Jamaican eating. I highly recommend his services and will definitely be utilizing him on my future trips to Jamaica!!!