“The most breath taking views imaginable!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Barbara K
“The view is the ONLY good thing about this place”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This place is Filthy, coffee pot full of old coffee grounds with Mold, nasty dirty counters and shelves, the bathroom smells like urine, found several dead and a couple of live roaches, couldn't get the TV to work, the air works when it wants to, very old and run down, the dining room chairs are all dirty and stained, I didn't even like to sit in them, I am here for 4 more days, because it was already paid for, believe me if I thought I could get my money back I would, I opened the cupboards and they are coated with brown sticky gunk, there was even a pill bottle filled with bugs in there, at night when the lights are on you can see all of the dead bugs in the lights, (the lights that work). We are trying to stay positive and have fun, it's just hard to sleep when you know how dirty it is.......ps I did buy Lysol wipes, so if you are inclined to stay here after reading this, make sure you bring some with you, and maybe a bottle of spray bleach. PSS.......the only reason I gave this review 2 stars is because I couldn't give it zero. Contacted owner, he offered to have his "cleaning Lady" come in and clean.....it should have been done already! And it would take her a week to get it livable!

Michigan City, Indiana

Chanchan...
“Worst Stay Ever...”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

From the moment we entered the apartment we were disgusted. The property was neat but dirty, luckily we brought cleaning wipes with us and went to the supermarket downstairs to get bleach.
The owner of the apartment was contacted to advise on the cleaning of the the place and just advised he will contact the cleaner to come. She appeared 2days later and said she cleans when the last people go and that's it anything else she gets paid for as an extra.
If that was her cleaning in the first place I would rather do it myself. She her self was rude and unhelpful.
After several nights in the place we realised we were sharing the apartment with a rat on contacting the owner about this he just once again said he will call the housekeeper. No sorry for or surprise we told him we saw a rat. When the housekeeper came back we were told if we contact them again we will be charged for it.
Worse place I have ever been to.
Plus to this is the view is great.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Aug 23, 2016
We do not always respond to reviews, but find that when some decides to slander our hard earned reputation for unwarranted reasons, it becomes necessary to give our voice too - to the circumstances. Rochanne contacted me after one week of her stay (of a 2 week booking) during the morning hours, mentioning she believes she heard a rat the night before. We immediately sent over our housekeeper Andrea, who didn't find evidence of any rats after a detailed check, but decided to lay traps etc just in case, and for the peace of mind of our guests. Now we found it a bit odd that Rochanne not only wanted to end her stay immediately without any noticable concerns, but also demanding a full refund after staying in our place for a week and also having it unavailable for another week due to her booking. We told her that considering no issue was found, and the place was booked by her for 2 weeks, it would not be fair for us to return ALL her money. She threatened that if we did not give her all of it, that we should "watch out for her reviews." She made sure to remind us of this threat many times. Based on not seeing any reason for her to leave or cause for her subsequent actions, we were led to believe she may have needed to leave for other reasons, and attempted to get a free stay by threatening us with bad reviews. We continue to hold true to the integrity of our Hosting, as based on our wonderful reviews from our (mostly) wonderful guests. We continue to take pride in hosting and responding to their needs as they stay in our beautiful apartment.

We hope that our very high reviews on Airbnb are testament to the beautiful stay we provide.
933buster
Missouri City, Texas
“The view is amazing”
Reviewed May 19, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The view is amazing as advertised. I found the owner to be a little hard to deal with. Very just to the point and nothing else. We left after two nights and booked another place to stay. It is not terrible for the money, just did not like the low water pressure and could not rinse out my hair.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view was beautiful. Best thing about the place.
Liked least: Water pressure was very low and not enough hot water.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
May 20, 2016
Hi. Unfortunately, you did not contact me during your stay here. You claim to have had an issue with the water pressure which you told me after you reached back home. Had we been aware of any issues during your stay we would have been more than accomodating. Our very high reviews on other websites (you can check) speak to our service. Unfortunately, since you only told us about the issue after you went back home, our answers may have come across as "short" as there would not be much to discuss, and we had found no issues with water upon checking. Thank you for your stay,
Iriecoupl...
Bermuda
“The most breath taking views imaginable!”
Reviewed August 8, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This corner unit condo offered the most amazing views of the beach, ocean, and mountains from the balcony. It was quiet, comfortable and clean. We could not ask for a more relaxing, affordable place, truly a home away from home!
I will be recommending this condo to all friends and family traveling to Montego Bay. Steps away from everything shops, restaurants and beaches. The owner is very helpful with any requests you may have to make your vacation a very memorable one . A very special thank you to you Manoj, you helped make our vacation truly amazing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing