Review Highlights
Awesome driver

My fiancée and I used his services for an 2 hour trip from Montego to negril. He was very... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
162nehemiahn
Garnerville, New York
via mobile
40th Birthday celebration- Jamaican girls trip

This was my second trip to Jamaica with group of girlfriends to celebrate birthday. We had a... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2018
irenejn
Maryland
via mobile

All reviews roaring river tour guide day trip girls trip amazing trip ys falls beautiful scenery pelican bar dale jamaica caves transportation
Reviewed September 17, 2014

My 4th time in Jamaica, however the best time ever! Dale was not only a great host but a fun and friendly person to be around, our day to Roaring river was disappointing as we approached as the river was down! BUT Dale boy managed to save the day, we went into the caves, what an amazing experience we had Dale was apologetic although this wasn't his fault, the caves were amazing best day ever! I will be returning next year! :)

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed September 14, 2014

I visited Jamacia a year ago and used this company the whole time. 1st of all let me say you will be in safe hands with these guys. We had Dale and he was brilliant! It felt like having a friend with us rather than a stranger. I am so pleased with the way he looked after us even stopping off so my son could have a pattie! I highly recommend you use this company for your holiday you will not be disappointed, and I will be using them EVERYTIME I go to jamacia.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2014

Great tour. Dale was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Will definitely be contacting them again on future visits to Mon Bay.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed September 8, 2014

Where to start! Had an absolutely brilliant time with Jamaica Adventure! Everything felt catered exactly to the experience we wanted day to day. When we wanted to relax and just chill our guide, Dale, took us to some amazing places that looked like a paradise straight off a screen saver, and there was no one around! no tourists except us, felt like our own little paradise. When we felt a bit more adventurous Dale did not disappoint. We rode horses into the sea, sat in rapids, walked through beautiful countryside drinking coconut water fresh from the tree...I ended up proposing to my fiance at the end of the trip, it was so magical! I don't think i had one bad experience (except maybe the mozzies, and even then he showed me what plants to use to ease the itch) while over there and I fully put that down to our guides vast knowledge of the absolute best spots around the entire island, and how to make sure you get the most out of your time. I wouldn't hesitate to book with Jamaica Adventure again!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed September 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited Jamaica in March for my birthday and was truly blessed to have used Jamaica adventure as my tour guide. We booked this company for seven straight days. We had a guide called Dale who took us to almost every parish in Jamaica. He was polite, on time and above all professional. Being of Jamaican descent there certain stereotypes that even I label Jamaicans with. Couldn't use one of them with Dale. Totally professional to the end and the pricing was spot on for my budget. He even took us places which tourists so not usually visit which is a break from the norm. If you really want to see the Island, rave and have a good laugh then this is the company to go to.

1  Thank Mosaicsounds