“Last meal in Jamaica”

Jimmy Buffett's Air Margaritaville
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is where we took our last meal, the food was very good, unlike the service... Had the Chili, was awesome!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I waited for another friend to arrive to JA so I went to this bar located outside the arrival terminals. The music was going, lots of people partying and drinks were fantastic. Be aware of 16% taxes but well worth hanging at if you are waiting for a friend to arrive or a ride to pick you up!

1  Thank JenniG20
Reviewed June 2, 2014

When we arrived at Margaritaville we received such a warm welcome! Omar and Andre were the best. They took such good care of us....and there were 13 in our group. Chris, the photographer was also very nice. Food was great! But what makes the restaurant is the great people they have working there! Omar has been waiting on us for many years and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I fly to Jamaica every year and have made the airport Margaritaville one of our regular stops for a quick lunch and a few Red Stripes before heading home. The menu is a little overpriced. We like to order a couple of appetizers which are pretty large portions and split them. It can get a little busy, but we've never had any real trouble with the service. If you have some time to kill, it's definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Had a couple of hours to wait for my flight and this happened to be near my gate. Very busy restaurant nice big drinks and ok bar food. Service is ok considering how busy it is.