“Belize city & Altna Hun”

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
$89.00*
Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chukka Jamaica Montego Bay - a full range of tours for families, couples and friends. Experience the best we have to offer at one of our exclusive locations including Sandy Bay, Montpelier and YS Falls. Try the original horseback ride and swim or our ATV Buggy, jeep safari, zipline, river tubing, kayaking, catamaran sailing and more. Transportation to and from all major hotels and piers. Chukka offers the best of Jamaica, Belize, Grand Turk and Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ben Lomond, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Belize city & Altna Hun”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful tour with Sandy and company driver included, great information, accommodating and helpful..so great to meet the real locals, getting a real story of the country and it's history. Thanks Jennifer

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I had a blast on this excursion in Jamaica! It was so much fun riding them through the ocean and definitely a experience we will never forget! We will be back!!!

1 Thank zetashpatt
Ocala, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Horseback riding and swimming is a blast”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I will say that if I was a first time rider some of the hills and steep inclines might be a bit daunting. I however have ridden before and just loved the trip. I wished that there had been more flat land riding with some speed included for those that were able. The swim with the horses was a first for me and I completely enjoyed myself. My fiancé was a first time rider and he just loved the entire day. The guides make sure everyone is comfortable on their horse before your start on the trail. I found the guides informative, funny and were able to give help when needed.

Orlando, Florida
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Zip Lining Fun!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Montego Bay location for zip lining - very convenient to our hotel (about 20 min) - they picked us up on time - first group off in the AM (worked out that way, but I recommend - as it was getting hot when we left and we had the rest of the day to sit by the pool!).

Once outfitted we took a jeep to the top of the zips - they are very thorough about safety. All 5 in our family had a great time - and our group was great too (about 15 total). THere are 3 "surprises" along the way - don't want to give anything away but they were very accommodating to those in the group who didn't care for the "surprises"... :)

Left hotel at 8:30 , arrived back at 11:30. Perfect morning excursion!

We bought a CD of 10 pics for $30 - rental of the locker was $5.

Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ask for Clifton (safari/dunns river)”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stayed at the grand bahia and booked 2 tours with chukka. The first being the Bob marley mausoleum on the Zion bus, it was Awsome, Alan was the speaker and "the Dr" was the driver, very professional and props to the Dr for navigating that road to 9 mile. The other tour was the safari/ dunns river falls and once again we got the BEST driver and guide, ask for Clifton (chukka tours) he was amazing, it was just my wife and I on the 10 seater land rover and he turned it into our own private tour for the day . If there are management positions within chukka jamaica I would promote Clifton in a heart beat. "One love" thanks for the memories.

1 Thank Blackout84