Polkerris Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Salem Resorts(Runaway Bay)
  • Pool
The Wexford Hotel(Montego Bay)
  • Pool
Altamont West Hotel(Montego Bay)
View Hotel
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
Caribic House(Montego Bay)
Deja Resort(Montego Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bvista de la bahiahip stripjamaican breakfastpelican restaurantwonderful hostsevery morningwhere breakfast is servedgreen bananasfried dumplingsdoctors cave beachgloucester avenuetraditional jamaicanhome away from homefresh fruita wonderful place to stayfelt like home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2011

the atmosphere was very relaxing and pleasnat to add the rooms were quite inviting with a warm and refreshing setting to top it all the small waterfall on the stone walls at the poolside is something to beholdt quite tranquilising
a breathtaking experience

we will be back soon

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We were looking for an escape from New York City during Spring Break. We wanted to avoid the crowds and have time and space to relax and unwind in a romantic setting.

The place is fabulous and Jeremy and Clarissa are splendid hosts. I have been meaning to write about our experience. A few months have passed, but we still talk about our stay and it's fresh in our minds.

I've only stayed in ten or so B&B's, so I'm not at all an expert on these. I did think that we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Our favorite thing about the Polkerris is the patio. The entire house is built around it and from any corner of it you are looking out at a vast expanse of ocean. It's pretty spectacular, and if you ask Clarissa for another six-pack of Red Stripe ever day or so, you can appreciate it that much more. In the middle of the patio is a room enclosed in glass - pretty amazing.

Room Tip: We had the honeymoon sweet and it was perfect - with a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I surprised my husband with our 30th anniversary trip to Jamaica and through a friend had the information for the Polkerris which she highly recommened. It was breath takinly beautiful. Every morning all I could say was Wow, Wow, Wow. This was truly the most breath taking place I had been to and the Bennett family was most hospitable we really enjoyed the food the room we truly did not want to come back to the states. So I was looking
to have a lasting memory in Jamaica and we did, so if anyone out there is thinking about it please don't hesitate if you stay at the Polkerris you will not regret any of it. This was a fantastic anniversary gift, we are now making plans to come back with the entire family.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This B&B was absolutely great. This was my second visit and I thought with it being almost 10yrs from the first visit things would change. The accommodations were superb. The rooms are clean and decorated beautifully. The fresh fruit, limeade, and coffee for breakfast keeps you full all day. The quick walk down the hill to the beach is refreshing. The family is so hospitable and truly amazing the way they greet every guest each morning. It was truly refreshing to go and rejuvenate my spirit. I highly recommend this place for families, couples, or single women like me who just want to feel safe and be alone for some peace and quiet and not be treated like "STELLA" because you are by yourself.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank dancehalldiva_11
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We have been to Jamaica many times and were so pleased to find such a lovely retreat. "Like a tall cool drink on a very hot day" We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple