“Home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area General Complex
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Holliehal...
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I absolutely love this place. The condo is located in a nice and quiet community. It's not far from the Hip Strip or the airport. The owner Andre always greeted you with a smile and was professional at all times. He never hesitated to be there when needed. I applaud the staff
(driver and chef) for their excellent customer service. The condo was absolutely beautiful and cozy. Thank you again Andre for everything. I will definitely be back soon. I highly recommend this property if your looking for a home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SELVIN R
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I Highly recommend this property to family and friends to stay.my family and i had a great time , we love the area it was very peaceful and quiet, the staff was very helpful i can't wait to visit again.

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best vacation ever”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Thanks to Andre we had a fabulous vacation. The accommodations were more than anticipated. First class no doubt. Andre is professional and will meet your needs. He does not hesitate to accommodate you. The place is immaculate. In a great location near banks grocery stores resturants. It was easy to find and very secure. Our security were on property 24 /7 and were very friendly and helpful with directions. Andre made us feel very welcome we were quite at home. We have decided this is our choice when we return to Mobay. The pool was fabulous and sunset from the balcony out of this world. I was so relaxed when I left I felt better than when I went to a 5 star hotel and spa. We will be back in a few months Andre see you soon.

Kim and Kev

Chubbs250...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing home environment , want to go back”
Reviewed December 2, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed nine days at the condo with my brother set in an ideal location close to the main shopping area and bars. The location is a quiet residential area and staff around the little complex are all very friendly. Andre was on hand to deal with any issues we had and was very helpful when we had a little issue with our car. The condo it self is very nice and and as mentioned from previous reviews is like a home away from home and very clean. The air con makes sleeping at night pleasant. Overall my stay was an enjoyable experience and I hope to stay at the condo again very soon.

Traveling group: Extended Family
yshaw2015
Cordova, Tennessee
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed November 28, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Our stay here was absolutely wonderful! The condo is nice and clean with updates. Andre and his wife were very accommodating. They called to check on us, left a cell phone and made sure that everything worked well. It really felt like home away from home. We are coming back in January and this is my first choice. Rohan the driver was nice and available when we needed him.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: No dryer and small pool
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Paula B
Southampton Parish, Bermuda
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The unit is located in a great area, walking distance to town maybe 15 minutes . Great view from balcony and master bedroom out to ocean and you can see the cruise ship also. The unit was decorated tastefully and had everything you need just bring yourself your clothes and your groceries! Close to shopping and grocery store. Maybe 20 mn brisk walk . Great cable and wifi service .the laundry had a coin washer but no dryer . Andre the host/ owner very friendly and supportive!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and being fully and beautifully furnished
Liked least: No chairs on balcony , laundry only had washer NO dryer!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NLYW
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Want to go back already!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This is the first time I decided to choose a different way to holiday by renting a condo.
The condo was perfect it felt immediately like home! Being clean modern and enough space for me my 14 year old son and partner .my only regret was I didn't stay here longer!! Andre was to hand with any question or query I had 24/7!! This made me feel totally relaxed. He even let us borrow a local phone which we could use for local calls. I didn't realise I would need this but was a great help. Rohan was a local taxi driver who andre had recommended his prices where so reasonable we used most days.
The air conditioning was greatly welcome along with TVs is bedrooms and front room. I would recommend this condo and the services of andre and his staff Anytime. We will definitely return. Thank you :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing