“Want to go back already!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area General Complex
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NLYW
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Want to go back already!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This is the first time I decided to choose a different way to holiday by renting a condo.
The condo was perfect it felt immediately like home! Being clean modern and enough space for me my 14 year old son and partner .my only regret was I didn't stay here longer!! Andre was to hand with any question or query I had 24/7!! This made me feel totally relaxed. He even let us borrow a local phone which we could use for local calls. I didn't realise I would need this but was a great help. Rohan was a local taxi driver who andre had recommended his prices where so reasonable we used most days.
The air conditioning was greatly welcome along with TVs is bedrooms and front room. I would recommend this condo and the services of andre and his staff Anytime. We will definitely return. Thank you :)

Sharria47...
“Great service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We loved the experience in Jamaica. Andre and his staff are great at customer service and will accommodate all your needs. We also thoroughly enjoyed our transportation driver services by Rohan.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
New Jersey
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Ebony J
“Best Stay in MoBay, Hands down!”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I'm typically terrible about writing reviews, however after this stay I wanted to make sure people knew about this gem in Montego Bay. First and foremost, the host Andre and our driver Rohan were EXCELLENT and really made sure we were taken care of. The hospitality was truly overwhelming, and I now plan to include them in my future plans to Jamaica when possible. Second, the condo was spectacular. The pictures did not lie, and the place was very clean/spotless. I'm not sure who decorated, but they did an excellent job. I loved the "at home" feel, while in a different country. The location of the condo was very central to most places, which allowed us easy access to food, nightlife, and the excursions (if that's your thing). Additionally, the neighborhood was safe and very quiet. We took advantage of the balcony at every chance we could get. Andre provided us with a Jamaican phone during our stay and was available whenever we needed. I'm grateful we found this place, as it made our stay in MoBay a wonderful one. I will absolutely be back.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
renee l
“MARVELLOUS”
Reviewed April 17, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

ANDRE!!!! omg from the moment i first asked about this place, to our first convo, to the moment i gave back the key..... you have been so heart warming. you made my birthday weekened sooo excellent. you re seriously superb. now about this apt ohhh lord. comfy, modern, CLEAN!!!! and will now be my go to vacay spot. guys reallyt look no further between andre and his help and knowledge of mobay plus this vacay rental you are sure to never regret your trip

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the entire apt
Liked least: mobay needs fun for locals
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Lly W
Clarendon Parish, Jamaica
“5 Star Vacation Rental”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Originally we had planned to stay two nights but the apartment was soooo comfortable and homey that we had to add another night. The whole apartment from the ceiling to floor to linen were immaculately clean and looked exactly like the pictures. The neighbourhood was safe and peaceful, other persons staying on the property and the gate security were also friendly. Andre met us nearby and accompanied us to the apartment which was well situated less than 15 minutes away from everything. His hospitality from the first hello to our goodbyes was nothing short of grade A customer care. No matter how late or early it was he was always ready to give us directions or help us decide where to go. Thank You Andre for all your help and providing such a wonderful place to stay. We are definitely coming back to our new home away from home and have already started recommending this place to friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable the apartment was
Liked least: We liked everything
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Shannan H
Chicago, Illinois
“the best way to vacay in JA!”
Reviewed February 17, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Andre made this the best vacation in Jamaica that I've had Thus far. I had a plan to relax and experience beautiful Jamaica and Andre helped me to achieve just that. Andre was very prompt with communication and patient to answer every question with clarity. He has such a great personality. The Tallyman is a very beautiful and peaceful location. It's a home away from home. The beds are comfortable and everything is up to date I would definitely be staying here when I return to JA.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing