My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Montego Bay. We have been to alot of the islands, but never Jamaica. We stayed at The Royal Decameron for 6 nights. It was a great vacation. We , of course , enjoyed the all inclusive package, they offered. This resort is very clean, and for the price, we received our moneys worth. THe only one complaint that I have is you have to pay for your internet service. They charge $5.00 for one hour. I paid , but then , the front desk clerk failed to tell me that service was only good in the lobby. Also, several times when I tried to get online, the service failed. Besides that, all was good. The people who worked there were very friendly. I read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor before we left and took the suggestion of someone to stay on the 2nd floor and up for the view. Thanks for that!! When we checked in , we were offered a room on the first floor, and when I asked for the 2nd floor, they were very acommadating!!
Beautiful views of the ocean and beach, and sunsets. Dont be leary of going off resort property. I had alot of fun shopping on the street in the little shops for jewelry and wine!!! BTW, if you enjoy good wine, buy it at the little marts along the street. Great vaca and will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive