Our family stayed from December 18 to January 1, 2013. This was our third Christmas spent at this resort and they do an excellent job!
Customer service - outstanding!!! Everyone working on this resort wants their guests to have a great vacation and they will all go out of their way to provide that.
Rooms - basic, clean and comfortable. We only use the room to shower and sleep, so they don't need to be top of the line. The rooms are big and air conditioning works well. The only complaint I have on the rooms is that they changed the pillows. They used to have larger, softer pillows and the ones they currently have are a bit flatter and harder.
Ocean view from the room - incredible!
Food - the food on this resort is excellent. In fact, I'd rate the food as a 4.5 based on what other resorts serve. Dining room staff are awesome at their jobs, as are the chefs and kitchen staff!
Entertainment - most of the usual entertainment group are gone but the new group, while different, are very good at entertaining everyone. They work from morning to night and are one of the reasons this resort is so unique. The Royal DeCameron dancers were on stage every third night and they are world class!! The entertainment this resort provides is truly on of the reasons we keep coming back to this resort.
Value for money spent - 5+. You can pay a lot more for a fancy resort but you won't get the customer service, food, entertainment, view, and friendliness this resort provides. Best value in Jamaica for the cost!
We will definitely go back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive