“Excellent accommodation and service with a smile !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

trevor578
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation and service with a smile !”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in January 2013

Despite the sad circumstances surrounding our visit to Jamaica to attend our grandmother’s funeral, we were able to enjoy our vacation home without any worries thanks to My - Places. We always felt safe and secure during our stay. My- Places team looked after us with enormous sensitivity, care and diligence and always appreciate that it is the small things that matter as much as the big things. They are always on hand to deal with any emergencies quickly and professionally as well as making sure regular maintenance needs are identified and dealt with. The cleaning services are faultless and it was always a joy to relax in the property and the surrounding grounds. We particularly enjoyed the fantastic views of Montego Bay coastline!
We would definitely use My –Places services again and have no hesitation in passing on their details to family and friends.

Date of stay: January 2013
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ZazaEmi
“Value for money!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

If you want to experience Mo Bay on a budget, you won't find a better place! Although you're not in the centre of town, it's close enough to get to in 20mins and Hopewell is just as close. Staff on hand if there are any problems. The view from the bedroom was definitely the highlight of the property and there are juicy limes in the garden to make lemonade!

Date of stay: July 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
my-places...
Manchester, UK
“More than we could have hoped for!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was looking forward to my holiday in Jamaica for almost a year, having booked in advance. And my stay in Montego Bay only being for one night, I was really hoping for comfort above all else before travelling on to Negril the following day. I was not disappointed. I was picked up from the airport promptly upon my arrival by a friendly, welcoming host and enjoyed a smooth ride over to the apartment which is located in the peaceful district of Unity Hall. Upon my arrival at the apartment I was stunned by the breathtaking views looking over the bay and out onto the Caribbean Sea. The apartment is situated on a hill top which boasts all types of wildlife and nature. At the front of the property there is a trail which leads down a winding track to a private beach which nestled away among palm trees and banana groves. To the rear is a wonderful veranda, which I made use of for the most part of my short stay here. Sitting there soaking up the Jamaican sun and enjoying the scenery made me wish that I had booked more of my holiday there. This location is nothing short of paradise. Although I did not make much use of the interior of the apartment. Everything that I needed was provided for. The fully fitted kitchen was equipped with everything that you would expect to find at home, and the living room was light and airy. The beds were comfortable and the whole place was spotlessly maintained. I will definitely be returning to this apartment for my next trip to Jamaica, the only thing I would change would be the length of time. You most certainly need more than just one night to fully appreciate this beautiful apartment. Overall, it is conveniently located-just a short trip from the airport and only a small distance from downtown Montego Bay and of course the all important Hip Strip. (Which unfortunately I didn’t get to take advantage of.) But there is always next time! Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: August 2013
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.