“Amazing food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed across the street for a couple of weeks and ended up eating at Biggs at least twice a week. They have some amazing BBQ, a great view, beach and more. We even visited at night for some pool and drinks. Became friends with Bigg himself and truly enjoyed the multiple meals I had there.

Visited January 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Good BBQ on the beach”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ended up here for dinner and enjoyed most things we ordered. Unfortunately they were out of ribs so we just tried jerk chicken. The sides were ok, we had the chef's vegetables and mac and cheese, but I would've liked to have bigger portions of them! We also had one of their giant mango daiquiri's which easily can give two people a good buzz. It was definitely one of the better dinner options on the strip, and had a gorgeous beach patio.

• Visited June 2014
Yanceyville
“Enjoyed meal although pricey”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was satisfying but lil too pricey... The atmosphere was good, though the service was slow...

Visited July 2014
Kingston, Jamaica
“An Unfortunate Experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I had a most unfortunate experience at Biggs Restaurant. I went there at around 11:20am on a Sunday looking forward to sampling some good bbq before heading back to Kingston. Now this happened to be the same day as the world cup final. I saw the restaurant advertise on Instagram so I figured it should be ready to accept customers...was I wrong. Firstly upon entering the empty restaurant (no other custpmers) I enquired if they were open as the staff seemed to be taken up with arranging the place for the game. I was told by the manager that they were indeed open but all the tables are reserved. Now keep in mind the game isn't scheduled to start for at least 2 hrs. In any case I had no interest in staying for the game as I told the manager I just want to get some food before I head out to Kingston. The manager expressed to me that she didn't want to risk giving up a table as the guests would come early to drink etc...at this point I felt very unwelcome. The manager did offer to seat us outside, but sounded very 'iffy' and made no attempt to escort or show us where. Now if I was told that they weren't taking any customers because they were booked, then I would have understood and left, but I sincerely felt like I was an unwanted presence. After some back an forth I was told I could sit at the bar. Now I walked past several wait staff and I wasn't even acknowledged. The manager who we spoke with didn't even carry us to a seat.  We just kinda helped ourselves. The owner for the restaurant (Mr Biggs) was there and he didn't even say hello until we greeted him, he also didn't provide any assistance.

After taking a seat at the bar, no menu was provided. After a couple minutes the bartender gave me a blank stare and asked me 'what i wanted' that's when I asked for the menu. After that, the bartender disappeared, and after a couple minutes of waiting with no water or assistance we decided to leave. Now to be objective, the restaurant has a nice setting with a good view of the sea. It would appear to be a nice venue but I found the customer service severely lacking.

Now I dont want people to read this and believe it's an indictment against the food served at Biggs, as I didn't get the chance to try it. I'm sure the food is decent based on the menu and other reviews, but no meal is worth feeling disrespected and unwanted. I have dined at a number of restaurants all over the world and this has been one of the most disrespectful experiences I have ever had.

4 Thank Greig L
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“BIGG On&Off tha Grill”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I think if you are going to do a bar and grill you should have protein in abundance and alcohol by the gallon. Biggs lives up to the name everything is #BIG the portions are worth every penny ranging from $10-25USD the meals are uniquely presented and as such appeal to my stomach (for those who eat based on visual).

If you are looking for value for monies try their #ComboMeal its a great deal you can choose a range of 1-4 meat with 2-4 sides sides are just as great my recommendation is order the fries and add a protein on top of that #mmm #value
#PORK: If you need anyone to back you up on this all you need is a Chinese to confirm that. I brough my friend (hey LGCB) they all pass the test!!!

If the BIG guy is in the house say hi... he is humorous and very friendly #Enjoy

• Visited July 2014