“Great Service, Ask For Omar!”
Review of Biggs BBQ Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Biggs BBQ Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Service, Ask For Omar!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I had the Jerk Chicken, my Wife had the Jerk Pork, prepared great, my Wife said it was just like her Uncle Popo used to make, seasoned through and through, my only concern was the sides were too small, served in little Thimble cups, cute but not when you're hungry, Omar was a great server, " hooked is up"

• Visited April 2014

Paxton, Illinois
“Fantastic food, great friendly service and the view is breathtaking!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were only in Montego Bay for a stop on our cruise ship but luckily we stumbled upon this little gem! We had the jerk chicken, rice and peas and some ice cold water. My son (who is 12) loved the jerk. Not too spicy, just enough. Would go here again if we are ever in Montego Bay.

• Visited March 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Very good food but service is "iffy"”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We just spent a few days in Montego Bay, stayed across the street from Biggs and ate there twice.
The food was excellent but the service was mediocre at best. On both occasions the server NEVER wrote anything down and both times our orders were wrong....

• Visited April 2014
Brantford, Canada
“Can't Beat The View For A Lunch Break”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

On a recent cruise stop in Falmouth, Jamaica, my wife and I took a side trip to Montego Bay to see the famous Hip Strip. Since we needed to have lunch, we came upon Biggs BBQ Restaurant. We got a great table overlooking the beach and water. It is a very pretty spot to have lunch. Not wanting to eat heavily, my wife ordered the pulled pork sandwich and fries. She loved every bite. I decided on the Biggs Burger, a combination of ground beef, bratwurst and cheese on an onion bun. I also had a side of bbq baked beans. While the burger was OK, the large pieces of bratwurst made it awkward to eat. Maybe the bratwurst could be either minced or cut smaller. The beans were basically what we get out of a can at home. Next time I'll order what my wife orders. Service was slow, but it was lunch time, so allowances need to be made. Besides, the view made us forget about the slow service. If you're tired of the usual Margaritaville, Sénor Frogs fare give Biggs a try. Lots of other dishes on the menu and I'm sure you'll find something to suit. A nice touch was the owner going table to table. Don't get that much these days.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Eric H
Sparwood, Canada
“Great time and great staff”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a couple of great afternoons at Biggs. Great staff and great service. Thanks to Darren the lifeguard for the 1000 star service.
Drinks were a bit pricey but amazing.... Especially the "hog wild"

Visited March 2014