“Ist time paddle Boarding and it was fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paddle Board Jamaica - CLOSED

Paddle Board Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Paddle Board Jamaica (PBJ) is the islands first and only Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board adventure company dedicated to providing our guests with a unique way of experiencing life on the water. We offer paddle board rentals, lessons and adventure tours.
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ist time paddle Boarding and it was fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have seen paddle boards for about 3 years. I live in Cleveland, Ohio, and sometimes see paddle boards out on Lake Erie. I always thought it looked fun and wondered if I could do it. I got my chance in Jamaica. I thought, what a great introduction to paddle boarding...starting off in Jamaica. What made the experience so good was the instruction, patience and encouragement from Greg. If you are in Montego Bay you should do yourself a favor and look them up!

If you like activity on your vacation thios is a must! The water is crystal clear and the scenery is gorgeous. It was my first time and in the begining I had a hard time staying up but Greg was was very encouraging and I felt no pressure. I loved it. I give this my highest rating. I will definitely do this again the next time I am in Montego Bay!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank PackyMalley

Montego Bay, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New and nice! I'd rather be Paddle Boarding in Jamaica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a great way to start or end any day in Jamaica! Beautiful scenery, crystal clear water...a fun and rewarding experience. Greg and his team are true professionals who genuinely care about their guests. Whether a beginner who has never been near a board or an experienced water junkie who wants to take multiple trips/longer distances, the focus is on guest satisfaction. While of course this is a business, you can really tell these guys created this out of love of the activity and passion to share it with others.
I had never been boarding, but, got up easily... the board stays surprisingly stable and balanced and I got went when I wanted to take a dip. Greg's initial instructions on land were super helpful. Once in the water, his team is there as much or as little as you need them to be. Pointing things out, sharing laughs, making things super comfortable. It was a great workout and a pretty addictive experience...I ended up going 3 days in a row! I hear they have some cool guided tours planned for the future too.
Whether you are staying in a hotel/villa or coming on a cruise ship, I'd highly recommend this experience!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jamlee O
Montego Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Fun and Great Instuctor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went paddle boarding in Jamaica and I loved it. The sun was not shining, the birds were not chirping...but the atmosphere was phenomenal. I couldn't have had a better afternoon is some not so beachy weather. Greg is a great instructor and I look forward to adding SUP to my list of outdoor activities. Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rhett s
Terre Haute, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paddle Board? Yes, please!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I visited Jamaica last month with friends, and one *had* to go "paddle boarding", something I had never heard of, but hey, vacation, try something new, and I am glad I did! For $5 and a few minutes of your time, a shuttle will take you right to the Hip Strip and Paddle Board Jamaica.

Fair warning: it was a little hard to find, but once we did, it was smooth sailing on a private beach. Just past Hotel Casa Blanca, go in the entrance of Doctor's Cave (don't pay!) and make an immediate left, and there the paddle boards will be, waiting on a soft, white beach.

I found the instructor, Gregg, to be personable, knowledgeable, helpful, and an all-around good guy. He spent 30 minutes explaining the basics and getting all four of us up on the boards and moving. Those of us that caught on quick, he let loose to paddle; those that needed more help, he spent more time with, ensuring that everyone was able to control and maneuver their board and have fun.

Somewhere in the middle of the time, we relaxed in the surf and had a Red Stripe while hearing a little more about Jamaica, which I found to be an added bonus.

I plan on going back soon, and Paddle Board Jamaica will be on top of my list, hopefully for a longer, open-ocean excursion!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank kespicer
Montego Bay, Jamaica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun. Fun, Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just went paddle boarding for the first time with Paddle Board Jamaica and what fun!! The weather was not that great but we still had a great time. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! Had so much fun!
Greg was a great host, very helpful and made it easy! So much fun! Can't wait to go again!!

Visited August 2013